Nivea Body Wash Touch of Cashmere Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by Carole M.Nivea Body Wash Touch of Cashmere Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by Chaniki B.Nivea Body Wash Touch of Cashmere Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by Courtney W.

BY NIVEA

Cashmere Proteins & Orchid Blossom Scent Cream Oil Body Wash Softening and Caressing Hydra IQ Intensively Moisturizing Experience the softening sensation and caressing orchid blossom scent of Nivea cream oil body wash.  It gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling beautiful all day long. Enriched with skin conditioners and cashmere proteins, this sensual body wash creates an ultra-rich lather that rinses clean.  It intensively moisturizes and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Nivea Body Wash with Hydra IQ technology - Inspired by Nobel prize winning research - will leave your skin feeling smooth intensively refreshingly clean. Questions? ; see more...

• I have super sensitive skin and i also hate it when a body wash l...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave you sticky or oily? If so how bad? 2 Answers
  • What other scents are there? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love this product 👍 it smells so good and leaves my skin nice and soft so happy I came across this body wash ♥" in 20 reviews
  • "I love using this product right after I finished in the shower I immediately noticed that my skin a lot softer." in 11 reviews
  • "I love the smell and how it makes my skin feels so soft since my skin is so dry all the time." in 8 reviews
  • "It leaves my skin feeling so soft after I get out of the shower and it smells amazing!" in 8 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin and I can't use this when I have a full on eczema flair up; the strong scent makes it worse." in 7 reviews
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product, tried this for the first time and just now finishing the bottle, I love the smell and the softening shower sensation that caresses your sense ,with softening cashmere proteins leaves your skin smooth and beautiful, long lasting seductive scent it smells so good, it gently cleanse and pampers skin with rich lather leaving your skin moistured long after showing. I will definitely be buying more of this product. it's a bit on the expensive side but with coupon the cost is right.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Amazing product, Nivea Touch Of Cashmere is !!! With use, it actually will improve the softness of your skin due to it's rich and emollient formula ! Enriched with proteins and essential skin conditioners, you'll discover improved softer and nourished skin ! Love the lather it gives, with a little amount used and that it rinses off easily. I really enjoy it's seductive Blossom Orchid scent, which envelops your skin for an all day and pleasant scent !
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Two words : smells fabulous! This isn't the best in terms of hydration for your skin, but if you wanna pamper yourself and just inhale a great scent in the shower this is the way to go. it smells so friggin good I can't even begin to describe it lol. It's a good value. I get it at CVS usually, or Walmart. I definitely recommend this for those of you that just want to smell something great in the shower.
Jeannette O.
This bottle is taking me a while to finish because I don't really reach for it. I always have to reapply the soap because i feel like the lather flattens out fairly quickly. The rinsing process is a bit more than I'd like as well. Almost feel like it leave a bit of slip when I first try to get it off. The scents are light and some of my favorites, but the performance was meh.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
I have super sensitive skin and it is hard for me to stick with one brand since I have to switch them out or they will begin to irritate my skin. I love using Niveas body wash in between as is smells so nice and is easy on my skin. It is very affordable and I would recommend this to others and I have even gifted it to others who were very pleased with the product as well.
LACHELLE B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is amazing! I have sensitive and dry skin and this product is gentle to the skin and does wonders! The smell is refreshing and it will leave your skin soft to the touch. The price is GREAT, in fact I bought it from my local Rite Aid drugstore in a larger version and it last for a while. Definitely a repeat purchase!
Jessica O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like the oil body washes. They always kind of feel slightly. They make me feel like I have to clean again after using them. They do make your skin supersoft. I got a bottle as a gift. It took me a long time to finish it because I didn't want to use it all the time. I think I'll just stick to my normal body washes
Donna M.
Chandler, AZ
This stuff is THE BOMB! The scent is very pleasant as compared with most Nivea products. There are times when my skin gets irritated and itchy. When I shower with this, it calms my skin and I feel soft all over. Not easy to find this particular one in the stores, but well worth it if you do. I'll definitely buy this one again.
Samantha J.
This body wash is one of my favorites. It keeps my skin hydrated without that sticky feeling that sometimes comes from other body washes. It provides a good lather and the scent is just amazing. I really feel dipped in cashmere when using this. I continuously go back to this body wash, it has become a holy grail for me.
Dayjona B.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love nivea body washes. I switched about a year ago and ever since, i have not used anything other than nivea. I usually buy it from walmart for about $5. I use it every single day that i am in the shower. I am starting to run low so i will be back to the store soon to buy more because i love it so much
alex b.
Does this product leave you sticky or oily? If so how bad?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
What other scents are there?
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
I have super sensitive skin and i also hate it when a body wash leaves your skin feeling tight. would this body wash be okay to use on my sensitive skin and does it leave that tight feeling on your skin?