NIVEA Body Touch of Frangipani Hydrating Shower Gel uploaded by Biret Helene E.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea™ Touch of Frangipani® Hydrating Shower Gel.
New.
Hydrates & entices.
Hawaiian Frangipani scent & sunflower oil pearls.
16.9 fl oz 500 ml.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I bought this just for the scent it is so lovely. But it's very moisturizing and will leave you feeling squeaky clean. Reasonably priced." in 7 reviews
Prasanna P.
I will always buy nivea shower gel using weekly coupon from target. I specially love the fragrance this  of this shower it leaves my skin moisturize all day
VIRGIE✨ L.
Riverside
This product is amazingly hydrating to my skin. On top of it leaving my skin smelling delicious , I have noticed a difference. I use this product on hot summer days when my body needs to relax in a cold bath. I would highly recommend this product!
Katie P.
Glen Ellyn
This product smelled so amazing and kept skin smooth all day . It was easy to find at Target and popped out with its bright green color on the shelf. I use this product daily I the shower and it makes me feel like I'm on vacation all month long.
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not mad at this product. I have used better ones that I will buy over this. It's pretty long lasting and it's not bad for the price. I just enjoy my ones that I can't live without. I might buy again to give it another try.
Drea J.
I fell in love with Nivea after using their body lotion. This brand is guaranteed great quality for a good price. I'm big on finding awesome scents and this one scores high with me. The gel has a nice, rich consistency and makes a great, strong lather. My skin always feels soft and clean after using it in the shower. The scent lasts long after too.

I definitely recommend this shower gel.
Jessika J.
Converse, TX
Nivea never seems to fail me in quality. It is a bit up there in price and once in awhile I will treat myself to a bottle and this particular bottle was a real treat. The feeling of fresh and clean and no soapy residue left after rinsing is nice. Nothing left in the shower either so no slipping action to worry about.
Blair T.
San Jacinto, CA
I like this product just wasn't a big fan of the smell & it left a small layer of residue. I would say its gentle. Never irritated my skin & that's a big plus. I used it 3 times a week, haven't bought it just because I didn't like the smell or how you felt after wards
Tiffany S.
Clementon, NJ
This shower gel is perfect for dry skin. It definitely hydrates your skin while your using it and u can't tell the difference when u get out of the shower. My skin was noticeably smoother and more hydrated after I used it .
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
This Nivea shower gel regrettably left me unimpressed. Other than the generous size of the bottle, there is nothing that I particularly liked about it. I have dry and on occasion sensitive skin, and this shower gel exacerbated the condition. Immediately after drying off, the rough spots on my elbows, shins and hands were much more pronounced than before, and my skin felt uncomfortably dry and almost itchy. I had to generously apply calming and moisturizing body lotion to counter-act this. That the gel contains Blue-1 dye is a clear negative in my book - unnecessary at best, allergy-causing at worst and most likely the reason my skin acted up after using it.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
Love the smell, the color and the feeling on my skin after showering. It is quite hydrating and it is affordable. I'm a big fan of shower gels, so I switch back and forth to Nivea all the time.