Nivea Body Sun-Kissed Firming Moisturizer, Light to Medium, 8.4 oz uploaded by Karen D.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA BODY LOT SUN-KISS FR/MED Size: 8.4 OZ see more...

Janie R.
AUSTIN, TX
I was so excited when I purchased this lotion. I put it on one Monday morning before work. When I got in that morning, I noticed a new sweet but rotten (like a fruit gone bad) smell. All day, I kept looking around my office to figure out what it could be. By the end of the day, I had a terrible migraine from the smell. One I got in my car, I realized the smell was me. The only difference in my regimen was this lotion. I immediately went home and through the bottle out.
Cecilia L.
In my opinion this moisturizer is good but i don't love it. Its ok, when you first apply it, you cam feel its moisturize but after an hour or before i feel dry again so i do have to reaply a few times a day. Its good for people with normal skin but for dry skin like mine i would Probally not recommend it as much.
Laura H.
New Orleans, LA
This is the best smelling "drugstore" gradual self tanner I've ever used. It has sort of a light citrus scent. Most other brands I've tried smell like a chemical. I'm not sold on the "firming" quality, but I still think it's a great product because of the natural looking color and great smell.
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
So the initial smell when applying is nice.. But once it dries it has the normal gross self tanner smell. I still use it though. I'm very pale. Ive used this five days and have a noticeable NICE looking tan color. It's not orange at all which is very surprising.
This lotion helps keep your skin silky and smooth with a bit of color. Not orange like most self tanners at all, it looks really natural which is an important factor to me. The moisturizer smells wonderful which is a great touch.

I highly recommend this product!
Ariel M.
I am frequently outside, but this lotion gives you a glowing sun-kissed look all the time! It has lasted me a few weeks so far and it was inexpensive for the type of lotion it is, I bought it at CVS and I would purchase again when I run out of it!!!!!
Gabriella S.
Nivea has always been one of my top holy grail creams. The texture and the consistency is so great. It's super moisturizing and thick. I love thick creams. I love the results and the long lasting effect and I love the packaging
Nina K.
Chatham, NJ
I keep this in the outdoor shower at the beach. Nothing better than a shower after a long day of salt and sun finished off with this moisturizer. Not greasy and leaves me feeling ready to go for the night
Melissa C.
Asbury Park, NJ
This stuff is great. It moisturizes and gives you a glow at the same time! It smells nice and gives the right amount of glow. I apply everyday and see results the day after. I would definitely recommend
Sommer C.
Beaumont, TX
Nivea Body Sun-kissed Firming Moisturizer is one I use a lot. It leaves your skin feeling really soft. Baby soft even. If you have not used them then why not give them a try? Believe me it's worth it.