NIVEA Body Sun-Kissed Firming Moisturizer uploaded by Karen D.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA BODY LOT SUN-KISS FR/MED Size: 8.4 OZ

NIVEA Body Sun-Kissed Firming Moisturizer
  • "I love this product! I go to lotion for moisturizing and adding a bit of color. It smells good and you get a lot for a small price." in 5 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is so good! I've used it before and it was very good at hydrating my dry skin. " in 3 reviews
Rebecca A.
San Elizaro, Tx
It is a very good lotion, I loved it. This did not make me oily like I imagined it would, and it gives you that healthy glowy look. Also, lasts a long time, and is very good on sensitive skin.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Three stars because I can't stand the way this smells. It starts to smell bad even before it starts developing. But I would say it is a little bit farming and does have an overall nice finish once it develops
Janie R.
Austin, TX
I was so excited when I purchased this lotion. I put it on one Monday morning before work. When I got in that morning, I noticed a new sweet but rotten (like a fruit gone bad) smell. All day, I kept looking around my office to figure out what it could be. By the end of the day, I had a terrible migraine from the smell. One I got in my car, I realized the smell was me. The only difference in my regimen was this lotion. I immediately went home and through the bottle out.
This lotion helps keep your skin silky and smooth with a bit of color. Not orange like most self tanners at all, it looks really natural which is an important factor to me. The moisturizer smells wonderful which is a great touch.

I highly recommend this product!
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
I am frequently outside, but this lotion gives you a glowing sun-kissed look all the time! It has lasted me a few weeks so far and it was inexpensive for the type of lotion it is, I bought it at CVS and I would purchase again when I run out of it!!!!!
Gabriella S.
Nivea has always been one of my top holy grail creams. The texture and the consistency is so great. It's super moisturizing and thick. I love thick creams. I love the results and the long lasting effect and I love the packaging
Laura H.
New Orleans, LA
This is the best smelling "drugstore" gradual self tanner I've ever used. It has sort of a light citrus scent. Most other brands I've tried smell like a chemical. I'm not sold on the "firming" quality, but I still think it's a great product because of the natural looking color and great smell.
Nina K.
Chatham, NJ
I keep this in the outdoor shower at the beach. Nothing better than a shower after a long day of salt and sun finished off with this moisturizer. Not greasy and leaves me feeling ready to go for the night
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love this lotion! I love the sun, but hate what it does to my skin, so I'm always wearing sunscreen and this gives me such a gorgeous glow without all the harmful effects. And it moisturizers and firms.....win win win!!!!!
Cecilia L.
In my opinion this moisturizer is good but i don't love it. Its ok, when you first apply it, you cam feel its moisturize but after an hour or before i feel dry again so i do have to reaply a few times a day. Its good for people with normal skin but for dry skin like mine i would Probally not recommend it as much.