BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made in Mexico.

NIVEA Body Soft Milk Lotion
  • "I am so in love with Nivea products!!! They make my skin sooo soft and are great for dry skin. I have been using this product for the past year off and on and I love it. " in 35 reviews
Taijoura T.
One of my favorite lotions! Leaves the skin feeling very moisturizer and smooth. Does not leave an oily residue. Sleek shape makes it very easy to take with you in your handbag. I definitely recommend buying this product.
Gladys M.
I confess fanatic creams nivea, with some I have gone well, with others not so much, this especially manages to nourish my skin with continuous use, is not greasy and is absorbed quickly, has the characteristic smell of nivea and is hypoallergenic, So for those looking for a moisturizing option this is great!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Nivea Es una de mis marcas favoritas para la hidratación de mi cuerpo. Esta crema es muy complaciente ya que deja mi piel suave, además me ayuda mucho cuando tengo quemaduras de sol. Refresca mi piel y calma el ardor. La recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, es un producto esencial que trabaja perfectamente, súper hidratante y además tiene buen olor.
Nicole D.
Minneapolis, MN
I always get really dry skin, especially living in MN during the winter. I keep a bottle of this on my night stand and use every night and morning to help moisturize. It really helps. I can tell when I forget to use it because my skin gets itchy and dry. I also like that it doesn't have a strong scent.
Tyrah H.
Morrow, GA
I don't think this product is very moisturizing at all. I am using this lotion currently and I always have to reapply. I usually get the Essentially Enriched & thought I'd be cheap and get the lesser costing one, never again. Use if your skin doesn't require much moisture at all, like nearly none.
Alana T.
Amelia, OH
I didn't care for this lotion. It was thinner then I like, and didn't feel like it gave much coverage. I bought it at CVS when it was on sale, but it was only a good price because it was on sale and I had a coupon. It didn't seem comparable in price to other similar lotions.
Tamra J.
Austin, TX
I love Nibea Smooth Snesations. I've used it it now for the past 8 years and put 20+ of my friends on it. Ppl just can't help but reach out and rub my arms when exposed, b/c they look so soft and then when they touch them they realize they really are! Haha awkward at times but I love sharing my beauty secrets.
Sierra D.
Thomasville, GA
Very moisturizing. Leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft. I purchased this item from my local drug store. It's very affordable. Not too pricey at all. I like the product very much and I was far from disappointed. I don't think there's anything I would change
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
For a Nivea product, expected waaay more. Not bad, but definitely didn't live up to the expectations as any other mosturizer on the same Nivea line would have. What happened to the old Nivea mosturizer we all knew and loved? It was way better than any of these new stuff.
Shay H.
Harrisburg, PA
First I been using this brand for as long as I can remember. I have really dry sensitive skin. This brand contains a lot of oil in the bottle. Meaning you literally only need to squirt a small amount in your hand to mostiruze good. If you apply a lot it makes you look like you rolled in it.

Walmart