Add a Photo

By Nivea

#13 in Spa Accessories

This Moisturizer Is Proven To Firm And Visibly Tighten Skin's Surface In As Little As Two Weeks. With Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex For Tighter, More Resilient Skin And Glycerin For Softer, Smoother Skin Texture. For Healthier, Younger-Looking Skin Normal To Dry Skin

Photos (14)
tina A.
tina A.
Dillsburg, PA

Love it..have a bottle on my night stand and use every night.no greasy formula also
Edith M.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX

The Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer is a little thin but absorbs quickly. I don't like to feel all sticky when putting my clothes on after the shower, so this is great about that.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Works very well! If you use it every day after a shower you can see a difference in a couple of weeks. It's a good price and is similar to any lotions with a good smell. You must use it for a couple of weeks to see a difference though! I would definitely buy more of this product.
marla c.
marla c.
puerto rico

Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: Firmer more toned skin, Tigher feeling skin, More resilient skin, Softer smoother skin texture
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Davenport , IA

Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth with out the greasy feeling. My skin stays hydrated and has a younger appearance.
Anslee P.
Anslee P.
Geneseo, IL

I loved this moisturizer so much. I would definitely recommend that you buy this if you can. The reason I only gave this 4 stars is because it has a weird smell that I don't like very much. But if you like a good moisturizer then this is what you should get .
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Las Vegas, NV

This lotion leaves my skin super soft and nourished. I have really dry skin and this helps alot.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Elgin , IL

This is my everyday lotion. The moisturizing effects last all day without ever feeling the need to reapply -- even on those really dry winter days. The Q10 for skin firming has made a notable difference in my skin.
Kelliesha L.
Kelliesha L.
Fountain Inn, SC

Less oily than the regular Nivea lotion. I can see a difference in my skin almost immediately!
Thayna B.
Thayna B.
Phoenix, AZ

It's a good moisturizer. The smell is not so strong so you can wear perfume and it lasts decently.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA

Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, Ontario

How is the scent of this?
Gienne U.
Gienne U.
The scent is really nice but if you have sensitive nose then i think it is going to be too strong for you bcuz my sis hates it :P
Albany  M.
Albany M.
Medley, FL

jeanelyn C.
jeanelyn C.

will it help with my stretch marks?
Candice Z.
Candice Z.
Anjou, Québec

I am 32 and noticed my skin look saggy and old. I am not a fitness person but do go for walks every day as well as run after a 7 month baby and 5 year old.. Is there anything that you can recommend to help tighten my skin up. I know there is no quick fix but I would like something that can help me
Susan K.
Susan K.
I use aveeno body firming lotion. My skin has been getting dried and looks a little more saggy. I don't know if it really firms my skin, but it does keep it moisturized andso my skin looks less saggy??? This Nivea body skin firming lotion too keep me moisturized so my skin looks tighter. But as soon as my skin gets dried, it looks like I've lost elasticity on my skin and saggy.

Join Now