BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA Body Renewal Night Creme for Body
  • "Nivea Creme is the most moisturizing lotion I have ever used. I use it every night and wake up with a nice, supple, dewy appearance. It is really thick, which is why I use it at night. It's well worth the costs." in 5 reviews
  • "Love the brand nivea. I use several nivea products. I absolutely love the night cream smells wonderful it's thick and over all a great moisturizer. I can get very dry skin. Leaves my skin smooth and soft. I love it!!!" in 4 reviews
  • "This is the most amazing product I've ever used for a night cream! I have very sensitive skin and I prefer to bathe at night before bed, and this lotion completely moisturizes my skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry and doesn't irritate my skin at ALL! The moisture lasts without feeling oily or greasy!" in 3 reviews
Andrea F.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love Nivea products they leave my skin so soft! They are all I use for my skin moisture needs! This product does wonders in the evening when I need some rejuvenation!
Jeannette O.
The packaging is this product's biggest downfall just because tubs tend to be less hygienic. The product itself is thicker and a definite go-to in the winter months to add a burst of hydration and moisture to my skin. I tend to apply it before bed, not before I get dressed just because it is heavier and might leave you feeling sticky for a moment before it really sinks in. Great for dry or sensitive skin. Makes you silky soft!
Rachel M.
Fort Covington, NY
I get this for my husband, a farmer, who is tough on his skin especially his hands. This helps repair the damage he does daily and soothes the cracks and callouses that come with all that wear and tear. He won't go a day without it. The scent is not feminine which makes it easy to use for everyone in the house
Kristen M.
Markelle L.
Lafayette, LA
I recently purchased the Nivea Body Renewal Creme and Lotion after watching @MakeupByShayla's youtube channel/snapchat videos. She always raves about the Nivea night body lotion and I must admit, she was not exaggerating. Has a very soft smell that is not overpowering. Great moisturizer for body!!
Renā G.
I tried this at the recommendation of a co worker. It is alright for a Nivea product but it is NOT all it is cracked up to be. Yes it does its job but i can get other products that do just a good a job if not better. For sake of anything though it did not irritate my skin.
Autumn B.
Elkton, MD
I am a big fan of the Nivea Renewal Night Creme. I have sensitive skin and have found that the Nivea products are gentle enough for everyday use. The Night Creme is rich and moisturizing and not perfumy. I do think it is a bit on the pricey side but I've found a product that works and I am happy with the results. This is a definite product I would happily recommend.
Lauren K.
Staten Island, NY
The littoral worst thinge ever. Left me with lots of irradiation and breakouts along my legs, arms and back... it melted off my skin and left both me and my sheets greasy... don't get this is you can avoid it. 10/10 will not buy again... so not worth it.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
I love this formula! I wear it every night before I go to bed. It's great for hydrating after taking my makeup off and it doesn't get in my pores. It's gentle but heavy so avoid if you're prone to oily skin.
Yeidhy M.

when I go to the beach at night I like to use creams Nivea keep it in the fridge for a while until completely cold and then I apply in my shoulders. and immediately feel your skin relief and longer red
Pls where can I buy this product?