BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Would this product be good for fine lines and wrinkles?1 Answers
NIVEA Body Natural Tone Face & Body Creme
  • "My favorite lotion. Very softening and soothing Instantly relieves my dry skin. Smells nice too! I've bought so many of these over the years. " in 10 reviews
  • "Nivea body cream is very hydrating my skin is extremely dry and this creme nourishes my skin" in 7 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with this body creme. I have extremely dry skin in the winter and sensitive skin on top of that. This body creme is moisturizing enough to help with my dry skin, but does not leave the greasy feeling after. I use it for my body, face, hand and even my lips. This is, hands down, the BEST everyday body creme." in 3 reviews
Becky A.
Jamestown, NC
One of my all time favorite moisturizers! I started using this cream about a year ago and I haven't stopped.

The texture is so soft and light, yet it gives so much moisture. Four little dabs covers my entire face and neck without leaving me feeling oily or clogged up. I have really bad acne and the jojoba oil helps ease my blemishes.

I really, really like how this makes my face feel. No product I've ever tried gives me the same feeling this does. It gives great moisture without making skin oily. Although applying too much can clog pores - a little goes a long way.

I'm not a fan of the packaging. I've never really liked tins and jars because I'm antsy about putting my fingers in the product, but it's not a problem if you wash your hands regularly and keep the jar out of dirt. Overall really wonderful product.

Works great on the knees, elbows, and feet too!
Pereira L.
Falar de Nivea é tão simples e pratico. Eu simplesmente daria nota 10 e pronto. Eu usei por muito tempo esse produto, hoje não uso mais pois evolui para o anti idade. O bom desse creme é que é super leve e deixa a pele sequinha. Parece que esse creme foi feito exclusivamente para pele oleosa. Ele rende bastante e tem preços maravilhosos e podemos encontra-lo em qualquer farmácia e mercado. Muito cheiroso, como qualquer produto da Nivea, o melhor custo benefício.
Olga T.
This was my grandmothers cream and my mother’s and my facial cream for as long as i can remmeber i am totally disappointed that I️t was been discontinue. Totally bummed. Please please bring I️t back to us!
Megan H.
Hockley , TX
Marvelis T.
I received a sample of this and loved it. Leaves your face moisturized but not greasy. I use it in the morning before applying my makeup. It even works great as a primer. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a moisturizer that can be used all over your body.
Kiley A.
Collegeville, PA
My mom first got me hooked on Nivea for hand cream because we both have naturally dry hands. It has worked wonders for my skin and despite using other moisturizers I always find Nivea being the one I most prefer. I always end up repurchasing a Nivea brand lotion.
Bianca H.
I used this product while pregnant with my daughter and I absolutely loved it. I gained 60 pounds total and my stomach stayed stretch mark free thanks to the regular use of this product. The only con I can think is the cream is very thick but it does thin out once it's been on. This was a life saver .
Masiel T.
I have acne and very oily skin. This is the only facial moisturizer that will not break me out. It's also nice that it isn't too oily. I wish it would keep my face matte all day, but it does keep my skin soft. Overall I would recommend this product especially for people who suffer from acne.
Ashley C.
I just bought this cream to use after I apply serum every night. It has a good scent and I feel great after using it. I use it day and night. I bought it at CVS. I would definitely recommend this product. I still have a lot of product left, and I already can't wait to buy more.
Coni B.
Me encanta esta crema tiene el tipico olor a la crema nivea que le encanta a todo el mundo, me recuerda a mi niñez y deja la piel como nueva, me la coloco antes de dormir y al otro dia mi piel luce reluciente y hermosa con un brillo unico que solo me da la crema nivea
Patricia B.
Would this product be good for fine lines and wrinkles?