BY NIVEA #65 in Body Sunscreen

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Daily Lotion For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 4 Sunscreen. Light & Rich. Dermatologically Tested. Rediscover Your Natural Skin Tone Enriched with naturally derived Tone Evening Complex & SPF 4 Protection, Nivea Natural Tone lotion gradually evens out skin tone & helps to prevent future discolorations while keeping skin soft & moisturized.

• Does this lotion actually even out skin tone? How long before yo...1 Answers
Jennifer W.
This moisturizer is one of the more pleasant smelling ones. That definitely leaves the skin feeling very refreshed but not overly greasy and weighed down. I like to use it in the morning after I take a shower and sometimes in the evening before I go to bed if it was in the winter months. It is one of the more expensive grocery store or drugstore brands but it is definitely worth the extra penny. I don't think I ever really saw any skin tone difference but it did moisturize to my liking.
Tiffany C.
Hoffman Estates, IL
This lotion is nice for many reasons. The price is good and even better if you have a coupon. This lotion doesn't leave you feel greasy. With it being summer and getting hot greasy body parts isn't nice. The smell is nice too. If you put this with the body wash the smell stays even longer on your body.
Sylvia K.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been using Nivea body lotions for years now and I've never been disappointed. Love that this lotion has some SPF, which is great especially when living in Florida. But what I love most about these lotions is they smell good and are quickly absorbed. What more do you need from a lotion !
April R.
Titusville, FL
Nivea natural tone body lotion is amazing! It's gentle formula makes it the perfect lotion for my entire family! We all use this lotion several times a week, if not every day. It can be purchased at most stores and I would certainly purchase it again in the future.
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
What you pay for is what you get. It smells absolutely pleasant. It is definitely long lasting. I carried the smell for hours. I really love how it smoothns the skin. Very nice scent, once again. I definitely would recommend this product to friends.
Chanell M.
Glenside, PA
I tend keep coming back to this brand for body lotions,it's very light feeling and absorbs quickly. I use just once after a shower and find it to last all day long. I would recommend any lotions from this brand and will continue using for sometime
Christine S.
I love that this is very light lotion it moisturizes without being to greasy and sticky. It smells good too. I like the scents of nivea products because its subtle and wont clash with my favorite cologne or perfume. Love that it has spf too.
Mhar S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nivea has been my favorite lotion since I was a teenager. The scent is mild and not irritating. The lotion feels smooth on my skin that leaves it soft and silky. I highly recommend Nivea lotion.
Haylee F.
Burkburnett, TX
I love Nivea lotions and this one in particular for its evening benefits. This lotion moisturizes skin without feeling greasy and also leaves your skin glowing. The sent is mild, which I appreciate, and is very pleasant. Overall, I would recommend this product!
Betty L.
beaverton, OR
I love this lotion. I honestly love the brand nivea. Ive used it since i was small up until now. It has always left my skin feeling so nice. I recommend this lotion.
Kristina T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this lotion actually even out skin tone? How long before you see results?