BY NIVEA

Daily Lotion For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 4 Sunscreen. Light & Rich. Dermatologically Tested. Rediscover Your Natural Skin Tone Enriched with naturally derived Tone Evening Complex & SPF 4 Protection, Nivea Natural Tone lotion gradually evens out skin tone & helps to prevent future discolorations while keeping skin soft & moisturized. see more...

• Does this lotion actually even out skin tone? How long before yo...1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
This moisturizer is one of the more pleasant smelling ones. That definitely leaves the skin feeling very refreshed but not overly greasy and weighed down. I like to use it in the morning after I take a shower and sometimes in the evening before I go to bed if it was in the winter months. It is one of the more expensive grocery store or drugstore brands but it is definitely worth the extra penny. I don't think I ever really saw any skin tone difference but it did moisturize to my liking.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Hoffman Estates, IL
This lotion is nice for many reasons. The price is good and even better if you have a coupon. This lotion doesn't leave you feel greasy. With it being summer and getting hot greasy body parts isn't nice. The smell is nice too. If you put this with the body wash the smell stays even longer on your body.
Sylvia K.
Sylvia K.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been using Nivea body lotions for years now and I've never been disappointed. Love that this lotion has some SPF, which is great especially when living in Florida. But what I love most about these lotions is they smell good and are quickly absorbed. What more do you need from a lotion !
April R.
April R.
Titusville, FL
Nivea natural tone body lotion is amazing! It's gentle formula makes it the perfect lotion for my entire family! We all use this lotion several times a week, if not every day. It can be purchased at most stores and I would certainly purchase it again in the future.
Uniya A.
Uniya A.
Detroit, MI
I have been using Wild Cherry Blossom Body Moisturizer since it came out and just love the way it leaves my skin soft and smelling. I also use the Wild Cherry Blossom body wash and shampoo and conditioner, so my Sunday's are called my Wild Cherry Blossom Sunday.
Haylee F.
Haylee F.
Burkburnett, TX
I love Nivea lotions and this one in particular for its evening benefits. This lotion moisturizes skin without feeling greasy and also leaves your skin glowing. The sent is mild, which I appreciate, and is very pleasant. Overall, I would recommend this product!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
This is a great product for your dry skin..Great for dry elbows. Just used it a few minutes ago. Love the scent. It works so well but yet it is still gentle not harsh. It is a better price then the other guys. I would def recommend this to everyone I know.
Eilisha Kayla L.
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
What you pay for is what you get. It smells absolutely pleasant. It is definitely long lasting. I carried the smell for hours. I really love how it smoothns the skin. Very nice scent, once again. I definitely would recommend this product to friends.
Chanell M.
Chanell M.
Glenside, PA
I tend keep coming back to this brand for body lotions,it's very light feeling and absorbs quickly. I use just once after a shower and find it to last all day long. I would recommend any lotions from this brand and will continue using for sometime
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Really good for my skin,its not greasy .Helps my dry skin on my elbows and feet.The scent is not to strong.Last for a long time.Little bit is all you need.Price is in budget for me.Good value.. It is actually very good and the overall brand , also
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this lotion actually even out skin tone? How long before you see results?