BY NIVEA

Daily Lotion For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 4 Sunscreen. Light & Rich. Dermatologically Tested. Rediscover Your Natural Skin Tone Enriched with naturally derived Tone Evening Complex & SPF 4 Protection, Nivea Natural Tone lotion gradually evens out skin tone & helps to prevent future discolorations while keeping skin soft & moisturized. see more...

• Does this lotion actually even out skin tone? How long before yo...1 Answers
Haylee F.
Burkburnett, TX
I love Nivea lotions and this one in particular for its evening benefits. This lotion moisturizes skin without feeling greasy and also leaves your skin glowing. The sent is mild, which I appreciate, and is very pleasant. Overall, I would recommend this product!
Mhar S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Nivea has been my favorite lotion since I was a teenager. The scent is mild and not irritating. The lotion feels smooth on my skin that leaves it soft and silky. I highly recommend Nivea lotion.
Diane C.
This product works well for moisturizing. It also works well for evening out skin tone. I have bought this more than once. It is priced well and not too pricey.
Jerica H.
Carthage, NC
Nivea can be on the pricey side but if you find it at your local dollar tree for a buck it's great! I don't mind smelling like a man it smells so could and it really helps my skin.
Melissa D.
Wichita, KS
Its a good lotion when feeling dry. Nice scent, very light. Doesn't seem to last very long.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Me gusta el aroma pero yo no vi efectos de que mi piel se tornará de otro color y eso me hizo no volver a comprarla
Beverly D.
The thing that I like about this lotion is that the whole family can use it. It is good for men and women.
Amber Y.
I would love to try this! I love this brand and know I'd love this product as well as my family!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Really good for my skin,its not greasy .Helps my dry skin on my elbows and feet.The scent is not to strong.Last for a long time.Little bit is all you need.Price is in budget for me.Good value.. It is actually very good and the overall brand , also
Lindsey W.
Moore, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
It's incredibly natural looking. Slightly blurs imperfections for an even looking skin tone. Light scent. Very creamy and moisturizing.
Kristina T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this lotion actually even out skin tone? How long before you see results?