Nivea Body Lotion Smooth Sensation, 6.8 oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by The A.

Nivea Body Lotion Smooth Sensation, 6.8 oz (Pack of 3)

Smoothes and revitalizes the skin lightweight lotion that supplies long lasting moisturization see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jordan N.
Oxford, OH
I recommend this body lotion for people who have intensely dry skin.  If your skin is naturally oily or hydrates itself naturally, then this might make your skin greasy to the touch.  I like to use it right after showering because it's moisture locks in all day.
Stephanie M.
Boston, MA
I'm very picky when it comes to lotions - I am sensitive to fragrance and hate thick creams that leave you feeling weighed down. The Nivea Body Smooth Sensation has a pleasing fragrance and the formula is light and moisturizing without leaving your skin with a greasy feel. I highly recommend this lotion ESPECIALLY if you have dry skin or problematic dry patches. It healed my hands in the winter here in Boston (I'm a teacher and constantly washing my hands).
Lisa M.
makes me feel super smooth & silky lovee it . i literally buy in bulk walmart has the best deal at all times or even sams . it's a must in my house for everyone too use it reasonable pricing . great product . recommend it to any one even with me having combination skin .
Megan H.
I loved this product, Nivea Body Lotion Smooth Sensation. It left my skin very soft and the packaging is nice. I bought this product from Walmart. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth all day. I would recommend this to others, especially my friends and family.
Maddie D.
fresno, CA
Love this lotion, keeps my skin super hydrated, especially when it's hot outside and my skin tends to be dryer, I bought it on sale at Target, it didn't really have a scent to it, compared to other brands it worked really well I would definitely uh it again.
Maria A.
Deerfield Beach
Amazing!! Very nice, left my skin feeling very soft and smooth. Compared to other lotions it is way smoother and not sticky, it doesn't really have a strong scent but the bottles packaging is very nice. I would definantly recommend this to friends and family.
yesi n.
Loveee lovee this lotion..!!!! Will recommend for others to use.. It's a non-sticky product... Great for those with sensitive skin or dry skin... Really really good moisturizer... The scent of this product is real soft and soothing.. No improvement needed
Mydia G.
Kent, WA
it was amazing a very hydrating, i would really like to recommend it to everyone that puts their eyes on it. i bought this product from walmart. its usually in stock and i personally do like the packaging. there is nothing to improve , it's already amazing!
Daniela M.
San Francisco, CA
this is my daily mosturizer, i use it in the morning after the shower. i feel moisted all day, and i really like the gentle smell.t
the bottle is perfect and small to carry.. i think is gentle and i always use nivea ,, I will totally buy it again
Jasmin V.
Perfect smooth and quick drying lotion 👌🏼 Bought it at Target. Definitely smells so good. And the second you step out the shower you don't feel sticky but you do feel the difference of moisturizing skin. Would definitely recommend to others.