BY NIVEA

Give the gift of care. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria P.
Vernon, TX
This is awesome it leaves my skin feeling like a babies bottom and it smells wonderful too
Vic123
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this prouduct it was giving me the glossy touch ย that i wanted and it was very high quality. I think that this is great it didn't have very much color but it was a great gloss.
India G.
Nivea will always be a favorite of mine! I love how this product makes your skin feel and it never drys you out! I usually buy each product separately but this handy gift set if perfect! I would get this as a gift for my friends and recommend that you do too โค๏ธ
sarah a.
algeria
I used it last month and it's perfect I will buy another one because it's perfect and hydrate my skin !
Mary C.
Perth, Ont
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't find this product too special, left me feeling greasy and just as dry as before, affordable though which is a plus! Also a little goes a long way! Packaging pretty simple! Would not tend to recommend this to anyone really, Ive used better products'
Contessa V.
Strathroy , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Nivea. Been using this since I was kid because my mom used to apply it on all kids. I am a repeat user and buy constantly! Works great on people with sensative skin. I bought mine at shoppers , great price too!
Luana N.
Nivea in shower iz very good it really helps to keep the skin hydrated and the best part is that cream doesn't let your skin sticky