BY NIVEA

Give the gift of care. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Reyna B.
Stockton, CA
Great Product ! Leaves your body feeling amazing and soft .Everyone should try this product .
Tricia T.
South Solon, OH
Great way to keep your skin hydrated not greasy feeling just keeps skin moisturized.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are pretty good and a decent price. They do basically what they say it does.
Jasmine (.
Absolutely the best skincare ive ever tried! Love it to pieces! By far the coolest item i have ever owned. Definitely will be buying another!
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I added this to my shower routine a month ago and I couldn't imagine my day without it! Leaves skin feeling silky smooth but not sticky or too thick. Bought some for my mom and she is obsessed with it too! Especially after a day at the beach.
Madeline R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this gift set! I use the Nivea body shower lotions a lot & getting both at the same time was really cool! This lotion always makes my skin feel super soft & clean. It has a very nice smell too!
Shadya M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works amazing, love taking a shower with this,I receive this as a gift and I'm looking forward to buying more. It's effective, gentle on the skin and leave you with this amazing smell
100% sure I would recommend it
Olive B.
The Nivea in shower set is one of my faves. It's super simple and it leaves me feeling super moisturized. I wish you didn't need to rinse it off though.
Ahkyah J.
Burlington, NJ
This stuff works really good! It keeps your skin moisturized when you dry off without having to apply an lotion or moisturizer
Megan M.
Honolulu , HI
This was a very good deal. You get a full size bottle of the shower wash and in-shower body lotion and Nivea creme. I like the in-shower body lotion, but I didn't care for the shower wash or creme. The lotion didn't leave a sticky or slimy feeling, which I liked. The shower wash was very moisturizing, but I hated the scent of it. I hated the scent of all the items.