BY NIVEA

Give the gift of care. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this several times and honestly it really does nothing for me. I like the Jergans brand a lot better.
Reyna B.
Stockton, CA
Great Product ! Leaves your body feeling amazing and soft .Everyone should try this product .
mariah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved everything about this, would especially recommend to women/men with dry skin!
leona n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first tried this as a sample thinking it wasn't gonna be all that. But holy! It seriously made my skin so soft after using it. I tend to be really lazy when it comes to moisturizing my body but with this I can do it while I'm showering. Win-win. πŸ˜‚
Larissa B.
Lake Forest, IL
I went to Brazil and people there are crazy for this one!! Speacilly in the northeast where is too hot and people have sensitive skin.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
La marca nivea sin duda es una de las mejores marxas para el cuidado de la piel, todas sus presentaciones son excelente! !
Maria Fabiana S.
This is actually one of the best gift sets in world. It leaves the skin nice and feeling incredible!
Robert L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My wife got me some samples of this. Honestly wasn't that great. Wasn't very moisturizing
Erin J.
Harvest, AL
Although the smell is amazing, the lotion makes my body feel greasy and weird.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are pretty good and a decent price. They do basically what they say it does.