BY NIVEA

Give the gift of care. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
Megan M.
Honolulu , HI
This was a very good deal. You get a full size bottle of the shower wash and in-shower body lotion and Nivea creme. I like the in-shower body lotion, but I didn't care for the shower wash or creme. The lotion didn't leave a sticky or slimy feeling, which I liked. The shower wash was very moisturizing, but I hated the scent of it. I hated the scent of all the items.
leona n.
leona n.
I first tried this as a sample thinking it wasn't gonna be all that. But holy! It seriously made my skin so soft after using it. I tend to be really lazy when it comes to moisturizing my body but with this I can do it while I'm showering. Win-win. 😂
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I added this to my shower routine a month ago and I couldn't imagine my day without it! Leaves skin feeling silky smooth but not sticky or too thick. Bought some for my mom and she is obsessed with it too! Especially after a day at the beach.
Shadya M.
Shadya M.
This works amazing, love taking a shower with this,I receive this as a gift and I'm looking forward to buying more. It's effective, gentle on the skin and leave you with this amazing smell
100% sure I would recommend it
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
I really enjoyed this gift set! I use the Nivea body shower lotions a lot & getting both at the same time was really cool! This lotion always makes my skin feel super soft & clean. It has a very nice smell too!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Candler, NC
I absolutely love this in-shoart lotion. It is not too thick but keeps my skin soft first a long time. A little bit goes a long way with this product so it is a great value!
Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Nivea is and has always been a staple growing up! Love this brand and haven't tried anything I didn't like from this brand. Received this set as a gift and loved it!
Olive B.
Olive B.
The Nivea in shower set is one of my faves. It's super simple and it leaves me feeling super moisturized. I wish you didn't need to rinse it off though.
Jasmine (.
Jasmine (.
Absolutely the best skincare ive ever tried! Love it to pieces! By far the coolest item i have ever owned. Definitely will be buying another!
Larissa B.
Larissa B.
Lake Forest, IL
I went to Brazil and people there are crazy for this one!! Speacilly in the northeast where is too hot and people have sensitive skin.