BY NIVEA

Give the gift of care.

Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
Honolulu , HI
This was a very good deal. You get a full size bottle of the shower wash and in-shower body lotion and Nivea creme. I like the in-shower body lotion, but I didn't care for the shower wash or creme. The lotion didn't leave a sticky or slimy feeling, which I liked. The shower wash was very moisturizing, but I hated the scent of it. I hated the scent of all the items.
leona n.
I first tried this as a sample thinking it wasn't gonna be all that. But holy! It seriously made my skin so soft after using it. I tend to be really lazy when it comes to moisturizing my body but with this I can do it while I'm showering. Win-win. πŸ˜‚
Jessica B.
I added this to my shower routine a month ago and I couldn't imagine my day without it! Leaves skin feeling silky smooth but not sticky or too thick. Bought some for my mom and she is obsessed with it too! Especially after a day at the beach.
Madeline R.
I really enjoyed this gift set! I use the Nivea body shower lotions a lot & getting both at the same time was really cool! This lotion always makes my skin feel super soft & clean. It has a very nice smell too!
Shadya M.
This works amazing, love taking a shower with this,I receive this as a gift and I'm looking forward to buying more. It's effective, gentle on the skin and leave you with this amazing smell
100% sure I would recommend it
Kristen G.
Candler, NC
I absolutely love this in-shoart lotion. It is not too thick but keeps my skin soft first a long time. A little bit goes a long way with this product so it is a great value!
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Nivea is and has always been a staple growing up! Love this brand and haven't tried anything I didn't like from this brand. Received this set as a gift and loved it!
Olive B.
The Nivea in shower set is one of my faves. It's super simple and it leaves me feeling super moisturized. I wish you didn't need to rinse it off though.
Larissa B.
Lake Forest, IL
I went to Brazil and people there are crazy for this one!! Speacilly in the northeast where is too hot and people have sensitive skin.
Ahkyah J.
Burlington, NJ
This stuff works really good! It keeps your skin moisturized when you dry off without having to apply an lotion or moisturizer