BY NIVEA

A light, silky moisturizer with a unique combination of ingredients that will help you feel happy in your skin all day long! With: Hydra IQ technology Bamboo extract Orange blossom scent Benefit: All day moisturization Nourishes and fortifies Invigorates the senses   Dermatologically Tested. Questions?  Comments?  see more...

• I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it...3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this produc...4 Answers
Nivea Body Happy Sensation Daily Body Lotion for Dry to Normal Skin
  • "I love this I would of never bought it if it did not say buy one get another free, this makes my skin soft and non greasy like Nivea Q10, I will buy this again, the scent is a orange citrus very soft and clean." in 2 reviews
  • " i used it once im not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it dosnt have a strong smell" in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on." in 1 review
  • "This lotion really helps my dry legs." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy. " in 1 review
Manuela M.
Manuela M.
Chas
Deja la piel súper suave y radiante. Básicamente como nueva. Lo compre en una farmacia y en el mercado. La verdad que no es caro y si lo fuera valdría la pena totalmente.Me duró bastante tiempo. Lo recomiendo al 100%
corinne K.
corinne K.
Great Cream . Hydrates skin without leaving it very greasy or sticky . has a great smell to it great for the summer or winter
Martha F.
Martha F.
My daily mostuirizer cream, make my skin feel so mostuire great for all type of skin!!! Recomended product .
Gostei de usar essa loção corporal, minha pele é muito seca, então ele hidratou a minha pele
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my most often repurchased body lotion. I love the fragrance of this particular one although I love the original lotion just as much. It smells great, very mild and citrusy which I love and it has a cooling sensation when applied onto the skin. It sinks right into the skin and leaves it feeling very soft, supple, hydrated and not greasy at all. I love that it feels as though you aren't even wearing a body lotion while still getting the job done. It's very affordable and I've purchased this many times as it's truly one of the very few lotions I adore.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this product. But I'm always confused on whether I want to buy it or not. What if it doesn't work on my skin? How much is it?
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it doesn't have a strong smell