BY NIVEA

A light, silky moisturizer with a unique combination of ingredients that will help you feel happy in your skin all day long! With: Hydra IQ technology Bamboo extract Orange blossom scent Benefit: All day moisturization Nourishes and fortifies Invigorates the senses   Dermatologically Tested. Questions?  Comments?  see more...

• I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked ...3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this prod...4 Answers
Nivea Body Happy Sensation Daily Body Lotion for Dry to Normal Skin
  • "I love this I would of never bought it if it did not say buy one get another free, this makes my skin soft and non greasy like Nivea Q10, I will buy this again, the scent is a orange citrus very soft and clean." in 2 reviews
  • " i used it once im not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it dosnt have a strong smell" in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on." in 1 review
  • "This lotion really helps my dry legs." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy. " in 1 review
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ

i used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it doesn't have a strong smell
Misty F.
Ash Flat , AR
Love this. My skin is super dry and super sensitive. Nivea is one of the few lotions that doesn't cause me any problems!
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I don't like to lotion. But I need to daily. I have dry skin in the best of times and in the winter my skin freaks out. I found I love this product. It is light but highly effective. I don't like that feeling of putting on lotion and having to wait twenty minutes before you can put on your clothes. Then you put your clothes on and you feel moist and slimy. So this is perfect for me. Light and best yet, effective.
Adrienne G.
I wasn't very impressed with this lotion - I think Nivea makes better lotion than most, so I was bummed that this didn't quite cut it. It is very thin and watery, and didn't seem to absorb well.
Missy G.
Big Rapids, MI
My skin gets so dry in the winter, no matter what lotion I was using it always seemed to be itchy and my skin would start to peel. That was until I tried this, this lotion is amazing I definitely recommend it to everyone
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Love Nivea! Helps keeping my skin look like new! It is wonderful. I also use the nonscented for my tattoos which keep them looking like new.
Reyna S.
This lotion is really thick and moisturizing. The scent smells really nice, it's light and refreshing.
Rebecca H.
enfield, middlesex
I suffer with really bad dry skin so thought i would try this Nivea body lotion. I didn't find it helped my skin in anyway, the only good thing about it was the smell. It wasn't too expensive but then it didn't really help my skin. As an everyday lotion it would be great but just not for dry skin.
Tamy M.
The product is very moisturizing and has the Nivea quality I trust. I bought it at the supermarket probably and used one bottle since I like to try other brands and take a long time to use it. It was a good value, not very pricy and I would buy it again.
Milagros F.
Nivea siempre a sido de las mejores marcas en el mercado y sus productos son excelentes, te brindan todo lo que necesitas para el cuidado personal y Nivea Body Happy Sensation te nutre la piel y te la deja suave y radiante ademas su olor es divino.
Meagan W.
I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this product. But I'm always confused on whether I want to buy it or not. What if it doesn't work on my skin? How much is it?
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it doesn't have a strong smell