BY NIVEA

A light, silky moisturizer with a unique combination of ingredients that will help you feel happy in your skin all day long! With: Hydra IQ technology Bamboo extract Orange blossom scent Benefit: All day moisturization Nourishes and fortifies Invigorates the senses   Dermatologically Tested. Questions?  Comments?  see more...

• I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked ...3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this prod...4 Answers
Nivea Body Happy Sensation Daily Body Lotion for Dry to Normal Skin
  • "I love this I would of never bought it if it did not say buy one get another free, this makes my skin soft and non greasy like Nivea Q10, I will buy this again, the scent is a orange citrus very soft and clean." in 2 reviews
  • " i used it once im not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it dosnt have a strong smell" in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on." in 1 review
  • "This lotion really helps my dry legs." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy. " in 1 review
angela a.
lakewood, CA
Alisha I.
Williamsburg, VA
I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on. It helps keep my skin soft through the day, and I always get tons of compliments on the scent. I would say I get asked at least three times a week what kind of scent or lotion I'm wearing.
Erica S.
Hagerstown, MD
I love this lotion and the matching body wash.
They have the refreshing zest of a citrus product without the bite, almost like a dreamsicle without the loads of sweetness.
A nice, emollient lotion that is not sticky or heavy but very hydrating.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
This is not very moisturizing but it's great as a light summer lotion. The smell is the best part - light, refreshing, and delightful!
Vanessa E.
Lemoore, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Noticeably different skin after one use. My skin is very dry, but after using Nivea Happy Sensation body lotion my skin softer and smoothr.
Gabrielle R.
A lot of lotions do nothing for my skin. Some even burn my skin and make me itchy. But this doesn't. It feels soft and doesn't itch
Angela C.
Collierville, TN
Nivea is always a plus for me. It doesn't have a strong scent and never leaves excess lotion on the skin or feel too heavy.
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is the best. You can tell how much your skin changes after just one use. Its so much softer.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
While it smells amazing, I felt it really didn't do anything for my skin.
Claire C.
Garner, NC
Just got this today! Leaves skin super soft, smells amazing, glad I bought it ;)
Meagan W.
I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this product. But I'm always confused on whether I want to buy it or not. What if it doesn't work on my skin? How much is it?
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it doesn't have a strong smell