BY NIVEA

A light, silky moisturizer with a unique combination of ingredients that will help you feel happy in your skin all day long! With: Hydra IQ technology Bamboo extract Orange blossom scent Benefit: All day moisturization Nourishes and fortifies Invigorates the senses   Dermatologically Tested. Questions?  Comments?  see more...

• I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it...3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this produc...4 Answers
Nivea Body Happy Sensation Daily Body Lotion for Dry to Normal Skin
  • "I love this I would of never bought it if it did not say buy one get another free, this makes my skin soft and non greasy like Nivea Q10, I will buy this again, the scent is a orange citrus very soft and clean." in 2 reviews
  • " i used it once im not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it dosnt have a strong smell" in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on." in 1 review
  • "This lotion really helps my dry legs." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy. " in 1 review
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
I wasn't very impressed with this lotion - I think Nivea makes better lotion than most, so I was bummed that this didn't quite cut it. It is very thin and watery, and didn't seem to absorb well.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Collierville, TN
Nivea is always a plus for me. It doesn't have a strong scent and never leaves excess lotion on the skin or feel too heavy.
angela a.
angela a.
lakewood, CA
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
A lot of lotions do nothing for my skin. Some even burn my skin and make me itchy. But this doesn't. It feels soft and doesn't itch
Alisha I.
Alisha I.
Williamsburg, VA
I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on. It helps keep my skin soft through the day, and I always get tons of compliments on the scent. I would say I get asked at least three times a week what kind of scent or lotion I'm wearing.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Garner, NC
Just got this today! Leaves skin super soft, smells amazing, glad I bought it ;)
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
This lotion is the best. You can tell how much your skin changes after just one use. Its so much softer.
Missy G.
Missy G.
Big Rapids, MI
My skin gets so dry in the winter, no matter what lotion I was using it always seemed to be itchy and my skin would start to peel. That was until I tried this, this lotion is amazing I definitely recommend it to everyone
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Love Nivea! Helps keeping my skin look like new! It is wonderful. I also use the nonscented for my tattoos which keep them looking like new.
Reyna S.
Reyna S.
This lotion is really thick and moisturizing. The scent smells really nice, it's light and refreshing.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this product. But I'm always confused on whether I want to buy it or not. What if it doesn't work on my skin? How much is it?
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it doesn't have a strong smell