BY NIVEA

A light, silky moisturizer with a unique combination of ingredients that will help you feel happy in your skin all day long! With: Hydra IQ technology Bamboo extract Orange blossom scent Benefit: All day moisturization Nourishes and fortifies Invigorates the senses   Dermatologically Tested. Questions?  Comments?  see more...

• I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked ...3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this prod...4 Answers
Nivea Body Happy Sensation Daily Body Lotion for Dry to Normal Skin
  • "I love this I would of never bought it if it did not say buy one get another free, this makes my skin soft and non greasy like Nivea Q10, I will buy this again, the scent is a orange citrus very soft and clean." in 2 reviews
  • " i used it once im not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it dosnt have a strong smell" in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on." in 1 review
  • "This lotion really helps my dry legs." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy. " in 1 review
Shashana H.
Zachary, LA
I love al Nivea products i have some very rough spots and they all ways smooth them out
Luvenia S.
I love this lotion works really well and leaves my dry skin feeling hydrated and soft.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion has a pleasant sweet citrus scent and is light and watery. I prefer thicker lotions over watery ones like this. It’s not very effective in keeping my skin moisturized either. I’ve found that when I put this lotion on one day, the next day, my skin smells weird. I don’t know if other people have had that issue with this lotion.
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I've come to realize that I prefer body creams or butters to basic lotions. The formulas tend to be thicker and more moisturizing. Even though this was a thinner formula, the scent was phenomenal. It wasn't overpowering, but it left my skin with a hint of fresh citrus that was revitalizing after exiting the shower. I don't think I will repurchase this in the future, but I did enjoy it while it lasted.
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
Eh. Smells amazing no doubt about that. But it wasn't as moisturizing as I had hoped, and the silicone in it just made m skin feel weird. Plus I found out they tested on animals so I definitely knew I wasn't going to support them anymore.
Marie S.
This lotion smells awesome! The scent is a great "pick me up" in the morning; so if you are still groggy after your shower put this on and the light orange scent will help wake you up. It makes me happy when I use it because I love the scent. It is very light weight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy.
Angel S.
This product smells amazing but it's not very moisturizing. I'd recommend it for the warmer months. I also don't like that I see alcohol in the ingredients list (alcohol denat and cetearyl alcohol)
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
If you have extra dry skin this is the product for you. I love all of Nivea products. My skin gets extremely dry especially during the winter months. Nivea does a good job helping me to keep my dry skin in check. I would recommend this product.
Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
NIvea what would i do without you. My skin is prone to cracking especially on my elbows and my stomach I out this on immediately after the shower when my pores are still open and leave my skin feeling so soft all day long.
Michele M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion really helps my dry legs. I know it's odd but usually my legs are the only dry spot on my body. This moisturizes them and keeps them smooth. The scent is uplifting too.
Meagan W.
I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this product. But I'm always confused on whether I want to buy it or not. What if it doesn't work on my skin? How much is it?
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it doesn't have a strong smell