BY NIVEA

A light, silky moisturizer with a unique combination of ingredients that will help you feel happy in your skin all day long! With: Hydra IQ technology Bamboo extract Orange blossom scent Benefit: All day moisturization Nourishes and fortifies Invigorates the senses   Dermatologically Tested. Questions?  Comments?  see more...

• I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it...3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this produc...4 Answers
Nivea Body Happy Sensation Daily Body Lotion for Dry to Normal Skin
  • "I love this I would of never bought it if it did not say buy one get another free, this makes my skin soft and non greasy like Nivea Q10, I will buy this again, the scent is a orange citrus very soft and clean." in 2 reviews
  • " i used it once im not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it dosnt have a strong smell" in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on." in 1 review
  • "This lotion really helps my dry legs." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy. " in 1 review
olivia m.
olivia m.
Englewood, NJ
You can use my body voice your eyes throughout the day and it doesn't leave any dry patches
Shashana H.
Shashana H.
Zachary, LA
I love al Nivea products i have some very rough spots and they all ways smooth them out
Luvenia S.
Luvenia S.
I love this lotion works really well and leaves my dry skin feeling hydrated and soft.
Teran P.
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I've come to realize that I prefer body creams or butters to basic lotions. The formulas tend to be thicker and more moisturizing. Even though this was a thinner formula, the scent was phenomenal. It wasn't overpowering, but it left my skin with a hint of fresh citrus that was revitalizing after exiting the shower. I don't think I will repurchase this in the future, but I did enjoy it while it lasted.
Misty F.
Misty F.
Ash Flat , AR
Love this. My skin is super dry and super sensitive. Nivea is one of the few lotions that doesn't cause me any problems!
Yoru C.
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
Eh. Smells amazing no doubt about that. But it wasn't as moisturizing as I had hoped, and the silicone in it just made m skin feel weird. Plus I found out they tested on animals so I definitely knew I wasn't going to support them anymore.
Qurita W.
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
If you have extra dry skin this is the product for you. I love all of Nivea products. My skin gets extremely dry especially during the winter months. Nivea does a good job helping me to keep my dry skin in check. I would recommend this product.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Hagerstown, MD
I love this lotion and the matching body wash.
They have the refreshing zest of a citrus product without the bite, almost like a dreamsicle without the loads of sweetness.
A nice, emollient lotion that is not sticky or heavy but very hydrating.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
This is not very moisturizing but it's great as a light summer lotion. The smell is the best part - light, refreshing, and delightful!
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Lemoore, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Noticeably different skin after one use. My skin is very dry, but after using Nivea Happy Sensation body lotion my skin softer and smoothr.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this product. But I'm always confused on whether I want to buy it or not. What if it doesn't work on my skin? How much is it?
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it doesn't have a strong smell