BY NIVEA

A light, silky moisturizer with a unique combination of ingredients that will help you feel happy in your skin all day long! With: Hydra IQ technology Bamboo extract Orange blossom scent Benefit: All day moisturization Nourishes and fortifies Invigorates the senses   Dermatologically Tested. Questions?  Comments?  see more...

• I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked ...3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this prod...4 Answers
Nivea Body Happy Sensation Daily Body Lotion for Dry to Normal Skin
  • "I love this I would of never bought it if it did not say buy one get another free, this makes my skin soft and non greasy like Nivea Q10, I will buy this again, the scent is a orange citrus very soft and clean." in 2 reviews
  • " i used it once im not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it dosnt have a strong smell" in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on." in 1 review
  • "This lotion really helps my dry legs." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy. " in 1 review
Ashley E.
Fort Bragg, CA
I use this every morning and it does what it says it does. It is nourishing and if you use it enough, you can really see a difference
Denisse V.
Alexandria, VA
This lotion is great! Keeps skin feeling moisturized and soft. A little goes a long way when it come to using this product
Moises H.
Miami
Me encanta!! es el mejor producto, piel muy suave la deja, huele tan bien , me encanta y me fascina el mejor producto :)
Elizabeth R.
Cartersville, GA
Excellent quality lotion at a fraction of the cost of leading brands. No horrible smell, just there to quench your skin.
Debbie E.
Auburndale, FL
I use this all over. Even my feet. Leaves skin so soft. Love it. Use it every day. Especially right out of the shower.
Gabriella S.
Cape Coral, FL
I absolutely love this lotion. Leaves my dry skin very moisturizer. Pretty inexpensive. It lasts a while on my skin.
Maggie G.
Winston Salem, NC
Great product. Leaves skin smooth and refreshed. Good price. Great smell. Smooth, creamy consistency
Ivy A.
Toledo
Made my skin feel super soft and moisturized. I would hardly ever see dry skin or my skin cracking.
Robyn R.
Suitland, MD
It helps my brothers dry skin and doesn't irrigate my skin unlike some of the popular brands.
olivia m.
Englewood, NJ
You can use my body voice your eyes throughout the day and it doesn't leave any dry patches
Meagan W.
I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this product. But I'm always confused on whether I want to buy it or not. What if it doesn't work on my skin? How much is it?
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it doesn't have a strong smell