BY NIVEA

A light, silky moisturizer with a unique combination of ingredients that will help you feel happy in your skin all day long! With: Hydra IQ technology Bamboo extract Orange blossom scent Benefit: All day moisturization Nourishes and fortifies Invigorates the senses   Dermatologically Tested. Questions?  Comments?  see more...

• I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked ...3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this prod...4 Answers
Nivea Body Happy Sensation Daily Body Lotion for Dry to Normal Skin
  • "I love this I would of never bought it if it did not say buy one get another free, this makes my skin soft and non greasy like Nivea Q10, I will buy this again, the scent is a orange citrus very soft and clean." in 2 reviews
  • " i used it once im not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it dosnt have a strong smell" in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on." in 1 review
  • "This lotion really helps my dry legs." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy. " in 1 review
Joy H.
Yakima, WA
I use this everyday. This is one of my all-time favorite body lotions! The smell is wonderful: light, citrusy, and fresh. Perfect for summer. And it's very easy to apply, soaks right in.
Dominique S.
Arlington, TX
I have to use this lotion so far it's the only one that keep my skin moist all day with out reapplying I've benign this lotions for 3 years now and it still the best
Pa Nhia L.
Honestly, i usually don't lotion my legs unless I'm going out with a short/skirt. But when I do use this lotion, it keeps my legs moisturized throughout the night.
Yvette F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is perfect for daily use. My hands get really dry in the winter and start to crack, but this product really helps moisturize my skin and keep it healthy.
Elizabeth F.
I've been using this lotion since I can remember! My great grandma would use this lotion everyday and she had the softest skin, and she looked great too!!
Crystal
Birmingham, AL
Has a fresh scent, but doesn't do much for dry skin. You definitely have to apply more later or use something in conjunction with it. Very thin lotion.
Kassandra S.
Spring, TX
This is the ONLY lotion I purchase for my whole family that everyone agrees gets the job done and hydrates, moisturizes the skin, no complaints at all.
Sofia M.
Sewell, NJ
This lotion not only moisturizes but absorbs quickly enabling getting dress faster. The smell is pleasant and does not conflict with perfume.
Amy K.
Spring Hill, FL
This lotion pairs well with the body wash i use, it smells perfect, makes me feel so soft and not greasy. everyone in the house loves it!
Samantha T.
Kansas City , MO
This is the lotion all of us girls use at work. We wear gloves all day and it dries our hands out so badly. This lotion rehydrates them!
Meagan W.
I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this product. But I'm always confused on whether I want to buy it or not. What if it doesn't work on my skin? How much is it?
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it doesn't have a strong smell