BY NIVEA

A light, silky moisturizer with a unique combination of ingredients that will help you feel happy in your skin all day long! With: Hydra IQ technology Bamboo extract Orange blossom scent Benefit: All day moisturization Nourishes and fortifies Invigorates the senses   Dermatologically Tested. Questions?  Comments?  see more...

• I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked ...3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this prod...4 Answers
Nivea Body Happy Sensation Daily Body Lotion for Dry to Normal Skin
  • "I love this I would of never bought it if it did not say buy one get another free, this makes my skin soft and non greasy like Nivea Q10, I will buy this again, the scent is a orange citrus very soft and clean." in 2 reviews
  • " i used it once im not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it dosnt have a strong smell" in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin, and I don't leave the house without putting this stuff on." in 1 review
  • "This lotion really helps my dry legs." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and absorbs quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy. " in 1 review
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is a godsend! I have very sensitive skin and this stuff works wonders! I have no fear putting it on my overly dry face or anywhere else for that matter. It hydrates my skin and I can tell the difference when I don't use it or use another product. It also doesn't leave an oily feeling. It does have a slight smell, but it's very faint. It smells good though!
Kelsey K.
Buckeye, AZ
This is one of the worst lotions I have ever used in my life. I bought it on sale at Fry's and I took it home and applied it to my legs. Worst experience ever. The lotion wouldn't absorb into my skin, it left my skin feeling sticky and gross, and it didn't even hydrate my legs. I would not recommend this or buy Nivea lotion again.
Katerina L.
Ada, OH
This is a decent lotion. The smell is clean and slightly sweet (would be fine for both males and females). It is effective and does moisturize the skin, however it does not have much of an effect on super dry skin, so it is nothing spectacular. It does seem to be gentle for sensitive skin. Overall it's a so-so lotion
McKenna D.
Randolph, WI
I use this product on my face and I love it! it is not oily at all and I tend to get really dry skin on my face and it totally helps with this! A little product goes a long way with this and there really is no smell so you do not need to worry about that. Would absolutely recommend
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Yes, a thousand times yes. I HATE lotion. I hate everything about it, but I know it is a necessity for your body. This is the greatest lotion ever. It doesn't leave me feeling all oily and lotion-y. Even though I hate lotion, I can actually care to use this one.
Kristina B.
Nivea is the best at making skincare products frlm head to toe. The scent of this lotion is refreshing. The moisturization is terrific. I feel great all day with this during the summertime specifically. It is light and non greasy which suits my needs for summer.
Edith V.
Lubbock, TX
I love this lotion! The smell alone is amazing! It really does smell happy! The citrus is intoxicating! Makes my skin feel so soft and doesn't cost as much as other luxurious feeling lotions! I have been using for years and have not found anything better!
Krystle H.
Marshville, NC
This product is awesome I love the way it feels on my skin. Yes it is. Kinda when your on a budget. Yes very long lasting. Very gentle it leaves a silk texture to my body. It's not harsh at all. Yes I do recommend this product to everyone.
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Not a fan of this lotion. As soon as I put it on, it feels like I didn't put anything on. I feel as though this lotion has such a watery base, my skin absorbs it & goes right back to being dry
Rachel H.
Brandenburg
This is a good product, but I would not recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. Smells great packaged well and last a long time. Contains tiny particles of glitter that irritates my skin.
Meagan W.
I have very dry skin and I have always wanted to sample this product. But I'm always confused on whether I want to buy it or not. What if it doesn't work on my skin? How much is it?
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
I used it once I'm not sure if its good for dry skin but i liked it and it doesn't have a strong smell