BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Helps reduce the skin's orange peel appearance and visibly lifts and firms your skin for improved contours. Specifically targets belly, thighs and buttocks. Nivea Body Firming Cream with Q10, this new generation of firming moisturizers helps firm the...

Alexia V.
Merced
This was very helpful! I enjoyed using this. It really help firm my arms down! It really helps a lot i recomend it to anyone that would want to firm their arms or their belly! I would totally buy this again! Great product
Kristina B.
Warren , MI
This is a great product!!! It's great for areas that have super dry skin. I think it's great for the price point! You can buy it almost anywhere, and it leaves your skin feeling so soft! I would definitely recommend this to others!!! I use this on my feet at night and slip on socks before bed! But also great for legs!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I did enjoy this product and it has a nice scent to you. I didn't honestly see too much of a difference but it made my skin super smooth. It goes on very gentle!! I would recommend this to others but probably won't buy again.
MazelTov C.
Scarborough , ME
This product is really incredible. Make sure to get the real German brand. I use this on problem areas and they are tighter and more firm for sure. I'm so happy that I started Nivea. Would definitely recommend to others.
vivienne c.
massachusetts
this product is very moisturizing and very good for dry lips. this product lasts a long time for the amount you get. this is my favorite when it comes to the winter time when my lips get dry.
Natalie R.
Vi una reseña del producto y llevo mas de un mes usándolo es muy buen humectante. Tengo una amiga que tambien lo usa por que su piel es muy reseca y me lo recomendo
valerie s.
flushing
Wont work immediatly but over time of applying maybe 3-4 times a week youll start to notice a bit of tad toned skin just have to be patient. Packaging was like any other NIVEA product nothing special. Not the best would reccomend more clarins body shaping cream
Deanna C.
Felton , DE
Love the way this stuff makes my skin feel! Its good pricing and it lasts for such a good amount of time! I have somewhat sensitive skin and this is amazing! I got it at a target im pretty sure!
Katia A.
Firms and smooth cream !! You can see changes in 2 weeks,I love the fragrance that it has , the product is suitable for all skin you will love this product the body serum feels so lightweight and comfortable on the skin.
Harley J.
This product works really well, I love the way it makes my skin feel. I bought this product at CVS, it's a very gentle product, yes it met my expectations.

Amazon