Nivea Body Firming Moisturizer, Sun-Kissed, For Medium To Dark Skin, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

BY NIVEA

Erica W.
Erica W.
Washington, DC
Ooo wheee i love this especially for my fine melanin self. ooo wheee i love this especially for my fine melanin self. ooo wheee i love this especially for my fine melanin self. ooo wheee i love this especially for my fine melanin self. ooo wheee i love this especially for my fine melanin self.
Badra B.
Badra B.
It is an okay product I love the smell of it but is a little to shimmery for me. I am not so much into the glowing and I am already tan so I do not need that much of it. I love the smell of it. And it is quite nourishing but not really a must have. If you into the glow maybe it is for you
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
New Brunswick, NJ
AWESOME and restorative! I add a few drops of vanilla or mint and it has such a fresh tingly scent without messing up the quality of the lotion. Makes my skin feel great and moisturized for a long time. I recommend this to everyone just because it has such a great restorative nature!
Tracene N.
Tracene N.
Wylie, TX
Nivea Body Firming Moisturizer works well as a moisturizer with a slight tint to it but I don't feel like it has any firming qualities. The smell is fine and legs appear slightly tinted but I do t think it is a firming lotion. For an inexpensive lotion that looks fine it isn't bad.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Norcross, GA
One of my favorite product from Nivea. It is very well moisturizing, absorbent, and non-greasy. I have extremely dry skin to the point it will crack and bleed. But with the usage of Nivea, it doesn't do that anymore. Definitely recommend to anyone who have dry skin.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Roberta, GA
I love the Nivea products. The formula is great. I was a little worried about the oil level, but once you work it in, it's fine. I would suggest use a small amount at a time. Other than the oiliness of it, it is a great product. Smells nice and does a great job.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I bought this for a self tanner and I'm actually pretty pale. It worked and I didn't turn out orange. It had that normal self-tanner after smell, but smelled good other than that. It moisturized very well. Not too expensive either. I'd buy it again for sure.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL
Probably one of the better tinted moisturizers I've used for sure. Doesn't have a weird smell, leaves skin soft, and rarely if ever have see streaks from it, which I usually see a few from other tinted moisturizers that I've used. Would definitely recommend.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Love this one! It leaves an amazing tint to the skin and leaves you glowing. The smell is clean but light. I can't say it does much for the body firming part but the skin tint is good. I am a big fan of Nivea and will always recommend them and buy forever.
Shawn C.
Shawn C.
I used this moisturizer during the summer time when I am wanting some "color". It's gentle on my skin, and doesn't come off on my clothes. Doesn't have a bad smell, leaves my skin feeling great..... And with a tan. :-) I will purchase this product again.