BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A rich nourishing formula that dramatically reduces dryness and improves skin condition over time. With: Hydra IQ Technology Natrual Sea Minerals Almond Oil Benfit: All day moisturization Healthier, well balanced skin Softer, Smoother skin texture   Questions?  Comments? Made In Mexico

NIVEA Body Essentially Enriched Daily Lotion
  • "My kids suffer from very dry skin, I tried everything and nothing stopped my son from scratching himself until I try Nivea for very dry skin." in 3 reviews
  • "If you have really dry skin like I do, you will love this lotion." in 1 review
  • "Once it soaks in it leaves my skin soft and smooth and it lasts!" in 1 review
  • "Keep it in my purse so my hands get dry it's perfect it's lightweight not too thick and just really moisturizing creamy" in 1 review
  • "it is rich, has a subtle scent, and works great on hands, all over the body, and as a face moisturizer for when i forget to put my korres one on!" in 1 review
Chaya K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I’ve been trying out Nivea Essentially Enriched daily lotion for very dry, rough skin for the past 3 weeks and I’m hooked! Push all other lotions aside, this lotion is hands-down the winner in hydrating and nourishing your skin to another level. It has almond oil and sea minerals. My skin soaks it up like a sponge. The creamy, silky texture of this lotion is phenomenal. My skin looks radiant and healthier looking.
Darby S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was looking for an anti aging/ firming body lotion and I looked around and realized I already had this one so I started using it and I noticed it's thick glue like texture and I immediately did not like it. It hard to work with and smooth around on the body. When using a lotion I want creamy and either rich or lightweight but easy to work with and this was not that. It is not any wear near a "green" product with non toxic indgredients especially with body lotion I like to keep things very natural! I do not like this lotion and it smells like baby powder!
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
I loooove this stuff! It makes my skin a little sticky, but it really moisturizes my skin. I’m a nurse so I am constantly washing my hands. My hands will start to crack by the end of my shift. But I keep this in my locker so I can slather it on right when I get off. I also use this right out of the shower so I can lock in all the moisture. Makes my skin feel soft and supple. I really want to try the in shower version of this as it can help me skip a step. I love shortcuts!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My all time favorite moisturizer. It leaves my skin amazingly smooth and hydrated! Cheap to buy and smells wonderful. It also lasts all day as it is soo rich without being sticky. Would definitely recommend it to all
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ
This is my go-to winter body lotion. It has a very mild scent, probably from one of the oils in it. It's a little slow to absorb but that seems to be because it's a more heavy duty lotion. It does a fabulous job moisturizing, and once it has absorbed your skin just feels soft. If you are turned off by something that has a somewhat oily/greasy feel to start with or lotions that don't absorb into your skin quickly, this isn't the product for you. But if you don't mind a little bit of effort rubbing lotion in, and have dry skin, this is an excellent product.
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
I picked this up one day after being tired of my skin being tight and itchy out of the shower. Most lotions don't touch the dryness of my skin. I've been using this with a moisturizing body wash and I can really tell a difference. It is thick and creamy, it doesn't rub in as smoothly as other lotions but that is a small price to pay. Once it soaks in it leaves my skin soft and smooth and it lasts! It even makes a difference on my dry, dry elbows.This is my new regular lotion.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow! This lotion is so intensely rich! I love to use this right after the shower or before a night out. Not only does this product leave my skin noticeably super soft for over 24 hours it also makes my legs look silky. I am prone to little bumps on my legs and arms, this lotion is sensitive enough to not irritate my skin and even calm it.
Roxanna B.
Long Beach, Ca
Nivea lotion is great! it is rich, has a subtle scent, and works great on hands, all over the body, and as a face moisturizer for when i forget to put my korres one on! I've used this lotion for all of my life, and my parents for all of theeir life. it's the best thing out there with the perfect amount of moisturizing.

It is rich and moisturizing but not overly so as to leave an oily residue, it sinks in perfectly into your skin, give it a minute, and it leaves you hydrated all day long! no ashiness.
Ana C.
Kodiak, AK
I have dry/combination skin. This lotion is my only go-to for my face. You can use a little (summer) or a lot (winter) and your skin will look great. At first it can look too oily but is absorbs into the skin nicely. I especially like the dewy finish it give my skin even with foundation and powder on top.
Beshina M.
Bensalem, PA
This lotion smells amazing! It doesn't irritate my skin at all but I just don't like the feel of it when it's on. The lotion is very thin and when ur rubbing it in u have to keep rubbing because it stays white for a while. Once it's all rubbed in and dried it leaves u feeling really sticky