BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA Body Daily Lotion, Pure Moisture
  • "This lotion is the best for my dry skin and i love it kind of pricey but its worth ever penny and will continue to use" in 93 reviews
  • "This lotion is so light. it absorbs into your skin within seconds,and gives you such a fresh moisturizing feeling.non greesy,and doesn't leave a mess" in 37 reviews
  • "I got this as a recommendation from my boyfriend's mom. She has sensitive skin as well, and recommended that I try this. I like it. I'm not a big fan of the smell, but it works better than my other lotions and doesn't give me a burning sensation when I use it." in 23 reviews
Amanda L.
Redlands, CA
Very good at keeping your skin soft and hydrated, and also nice if you're someone who gets razor burn very easily! It has a decent scent, not too strong, more fresh smelling, and the price is pretty steady! Not too expensive for the size of the bottle! I would definitely repurchase, and I would definitely recommend it as well! Especially for those of you who like really hydrated skin even though your skin can be sensitive! :) perfect for summer days, when you want to wear shorts or a skirt that shows your legs but you want those ashy knees to look glowwy and delicious!! :))
Page F.
La Push, WA
I am so in love with this moisturizer!! I have it all over my house, my car, and my office. Every time I use it, whether it be on my hands, face, arms, etc. I can feel my skin drinking in the moisture. I love to use this especially in the winter when my skin is particularly dry bit I also love it in summer too. I have oily skin in my t zone and dry under eyes and my hands so this works for all different skin types. :) 10/10 recommend for the price.
Mel C.
Bronx , NY
I know it's for men but it's honestly so good!! The smell of it doesn't stick around too long which is great for my sensitive nose! It's also nice for the sensitivity of my skin and dryness as well and I find it really gets rid of any visible dry patches I have. I would recommend this as a guilty pleasure product and a pre-cosmetic..it makes foundation look so smooth and blended out!!
Marissa C.
Odessa
Ammmaazzzingg!!! One of my top #1 favorites i would never say no to this product it does excatly what it said which is body wash / lotion and left my skin so silky smooth it was the best of both worlds if anyone is thinking about trying this product do it!!
Naddy Y.
Fairfax
By far the best body lotion I have ever seen, this lotion sinks into your skin and does not leave a greasy oily residue, it leaves your skin smooth and hydrated without having to moisurize five to six times afterwards. The only negative thing I have to say is ITS SOO HARD TO FIND! I have to go to four different stores before I find it!
Kaurie P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I use this lotion during the summer here in Florida. I love going to be beach and because my skin is so fair I get burnt easily! Every time I go to the beach I come back red as a lobster even with sunscreen! Nivea lotion is a life saver for dry and peeling skin! I use it everyday in the summer time and on my feet during the winter! Awesome product.
Abi M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have very dry skin, when I used this even for the first use there was a big difference on how my skin felt. I went for hours with mosturised and nourished skin. I got it at the local Target and it was well worth the purchase. I would purchase this again because of the amazing quality and how confident I felt after using this!
Cassidy E.
Lake worth
With my really dry skin it's hard to find a lotion that will keep my body hydrated all day long, without having to reapply numerous times. It is a very gentle formula and I use it everyday. The price is great for the value. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin looking fora new holy grail body lotion!!
Angela G.
South holland, IL
This worked ok. I think that dove products work a lot better in my opinion. Niveas profucts are just so heavy on my skin and it makes me feel like I took a bath in grease ! Don't recommend if you don't like that body balm feeling
Samantha M.
Fort Worth
Smelling great and left skin clean.  It didn't leave a residue and didn't take much to use. It is very gentle and not harsh   Pros would be smells great and does the job of getting u clean. Cons would be big bottle hard for little hands to hold.    I would recommend this product.  Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme
Robin L.
Story, AR
Is this prodct a decent price?