Nivea Body Daily Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin, Pure Moisture, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml)

BY NIVEA

Jaqueline P.
Newhall, CA
This body lotion is the best!!! It hydrates your skin so much. It is wonderful on dry skin and sensitive skin as well! It leaves a soft finished touch to your skin and doesn't dry up your skin. I always purchase this one because out of all this has worked for me and is my favorite and I am sure anyone else would love this product as much as I do.
Shanelle G.
Bondurant, IA
I actually really like the Nivea products. I have tried this lotion as well as the anti aging one and the cellulite cream and they honestly all do what they claim to. They are gentle without being greasy and they are very easy to find in stores and aren't overly pricey. They are totally worth the money, they are great!
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Nivea is always great for body lotions for both men and women. I use this for my dry skin in the winter and it helps tremendously. Plus Nivea always smells great. It lasts a decent amount of time, the bottle is a good size and you don't need a lot of product. All in all, a solid lotion.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
I love this lotion. I keep a travel size of it in my purse and use it to moisturize my very dry hands. When my hands get so dry that they begin to crack, I use this for a few days and y hands are nice and soft again. The price is average and I would definitely recommend it.
Haley G.
Columbus , GA
This product is AMAZING! yes it does do all of the things it says! it is SUPER long lasting and keeps skin looking silky smooth! Its a thick lotion but goes on smooth. I purchased mine at Target, and keep re buying it! If you have VERY dry skin I would HIGHLY recommend it
Tonia K.
Flandreau, SD
Nivea is an awesome daily lotion. I have an issue with dry skin and keeping it moisturized can be difficult but with Nivea it is no problem. It goes on nicely without feeling sticky or oily ans leave my skin soft and supple. Definitely a staple in my daily routine.
Crystal R.
Charles Town, WV
Nivea brand is my absolute favorite when it comes to a moisturizing body lotion! I tend to have dry skin in the late fall and during winter because of dry air. This lotion is a perfect consistency and is gentle on my sensitive skin. I would recommend to anyone!!
Jennifer N.
I got this as a recommendation from my boyfriend's mom. She has sensitive skin as well, and recommended that I try this. I like it. I'm not a big fan of the smell, but it works better than my other lotions and doesn't give me a burning sensation when I use it.
Yabeth H.
San Luis, AZ
Love it! most lotions for dry skin are very thick and feel sticky after applying it, but Nivea Body Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin is perfect! It is not too watery but not too thick either. I would definitely recommend it to someone with dry skin.
Natalie R.
Omaha, NE
I love to use this lotion, especially when I am having dry skin problems. It takes care of that problem quick. The smell of the lotion is neutral. I would recommend this product to everyone and I will continue to use it.
Robin L.
Story, AR
Is this prodct a decent price?