NIVEA Body Age Defying Moisturizer uploaded by Jelannie T.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With Age Diminishing Creatine Technology. Proven to: Reduce dryness; Diminish wrinkles; Visibly lift skin. Welcome to a new and better you! It's no secret that healthy skin is important to maintaining a youthful appearance. Through the years, you have...

NIVEA Body Age Defying Moisturizer
  • "I have used Nivea Body Moisturizer for almost 30 years even on my face. I get complements all the time and questions about my 'perfect' skin. I have gone through stages where I've tried other more expensive options as my skin became more sensitive with the years and always have gone back to this. It soaks straight into my dry skin and is not at all greasy. " in 5 reviews
  • "Nivea is probably the most nourishing cream I've used and I am mad about using it for everything I even apply it on my hair to get that neat look it holds all those tiny stand up hairs down. I like the clean smell that it has, there is nothing quite like it. " in 4 reviews
Jelannie T.
Doral, FL
This product allows your skin to feeling soft without being greasy or hydrates pegostoso much and penetrates the skin, apart from its smell what is ipnotizante!
Bárbara R.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
amazing for a skin care, of hands and face, and perfect after a beach trip, leave a long and refreshing sensation
Olga M.
Nivea Body Age Defying Moisturizer is one of the best lotions I have ever used.
It makes your skin feel very soft. Unfortunately It is Very hard to find anymore. sometimes Amazon had it. The sent is lovely, so you could skip perfume. could not live without it.
Suman S.
This moisturizer is a staple in my beauty routine as it does not have a overbearing smell and dries quickly, leaving me with nourished beautiful skin!
Nicole V.
Esta es la crema que mas uso y me encanta, es mi favorita, amo las lociones corporales de nivea
Andrea B.
My husband liked this product but he felt it irritated his face after shaving.. We then got the nieva cocoa butter body lotion and we love it. It's very mosterizing and smells great
Rosana R.
la crema favorita de mi mama xD siemplemente la ama, porque deja su piel suave e hidratada, sin aspecto grasoso o pegajoso
Angela R.
This stuff is my everyday go to moisturizer. Love its ability to sink into my skin, leave it feeling soft, and it doesn't leave behind a greasy feel afterwards. Its affordable, maybe a bit more than your standard lotion but its worth what you pay for it! Love the scent and how just using a little goes a long way!
Shekinah B.
This is my go to I have only been using this brand of lotion for over 10 years! This lotion is moisturizing and lasts all day. It provides the locking in moisture without any dryness and I use this DAILY. I could not use any other product this is the absolute best.
April C.
Wichita, KS
It works well but not what I expected. Great quality but does seem to be a bit oily also takes time to get used to and takes time to see results