NIVEA Body Age Defying Moisturizer uploaded by Jelannie T.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With Age Diminishing Creatine Technology. Proven to: Reduce dryness; Diminish wrinkles; Visibly lift skin. Welcome to a new and better you! It's no secret that healthy skin is important to maintaining a youthful appearance. Through the years, you have...

NIVEA Body Age Defying Moisturizer
  • "I have used Nivea Body Moisturizer for almost 30 years even on my face. I get complements all the time and questions about my 'perfect' skin. I have gone through stages where I've tried other more expensive options as my skin became more sensitive with the years and always have gone back to this. It soaks straight into my dry skin and is not at all greasy. " in 5 reviews
  • "Nivea is probably the most nourishing cream I've used and I am mad about using it for everything I even apply it on my hair to get that neat look it holds all those tiny stand up hairs down. I like the clean smell that it has, there is nothing quite like it. " in 4 reviews
  • "I have used Nivea Body Moisturizer for almost 30 years even on my face. I get complements all the time and questions about my 'perfect' skin. I have gone through stages where I've tried other more expensive options as my skin became more sensitive with the years and always have gone back to this. It soaks straight into my dry skin and is not at all greasy. " in 3 reviews
Olga M.
Nivea Body Age Defying Moisturizer is one of the best lotions I have ever used.
It makes your skin feel very soft. Unfortunately It is Very hard to find anymore. sometimes Amazon had it. The sent is lovely, so you could skip perfume. could not live without it.
Rosana R.
la crema favorita de mi mama xD siemplemente la ama, porque deja su piel suave e hidratada, sin aspecto grasoso o pegajoso
Angela R.
This stuff is my everyday go to moisturizer. Love its ability to sink into my skin, leave it feeling soft, and it doesn't leave behind a greasy feel afterwards. Its affordable, maybe a bit more than your standard lotion but its worth what you pay for it! Love the scent and how just using a little goes a long way!
Shekinah B.
This is my go to I have only been using this brand of lotion for over 10 years! This lotion is moisturizing and lasts all day. It provides the locking in moisture without any dryness and I use this DAILY. I could not use any other product this is the absolute best.
Dolly C.
Charleston, WV
I love the way my skin feels after using this product. My skin feel soft and hydrated. A must for aging skin.
Zayra R.
Duarte, CA
Nivea been around forever it seems I have such dry skin decided to give it a try after all of my other failed attempts with other products . I started to use it and the first thing I noticed was the smell of course for us women we must smell good this was a very soft fresh smell loved it not to mention how it left my skin the more I used it the more I loved it.
Thaís S.
Tenho psoríase e minha dermatologista indicou esse hidratante como tratamento e para ser meu companheiro diário eternamente. Ela informou que essa doença de pele é como uma planta do deserto que você rega e logo está seca. E o hidratante nivea é a melhor opção de hidratação para quem sofre desse mal e pra quem quer manter a pele hidratada com ar saudável.
Terryon D.
Connie H.
Lexington, MO
This lotion is non greasy and fast absorbing so you can apply right out of the shower and not have to wait forever to dress. Leaves your skin silky smooth.
Preeti N.
It works really good it helps my sensitive skin feel so good seriously i love this product. all day long affective product. must recommended.