NIVEA Body Age Defying Moisturizer uploaded by Jelannie T.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With Age Diminishing Creatine Technology. Proven to: Reduce dryness; Diminish wrinkles; Visibly lift skin. Welcome to a new and better you! It's no secret that healthy skin is important to maintaining a youthful appearance. Through the years, you have...

NIVEA Body Age Defying Moisturizer
  • "I have used Nivea Body Moisturizer for almost 30 years even on my face. I get complements all the time and questions about my 'perfect' skin. I have gone through stages where I've tried other more expensive options as my skin became more sensitive with the years and always have gone back to this. It soaks straight into my dry skin and is not at all greasy. " in 5 reviews
  • "Nivea is probably the most nourishing cream I've used and I am mad about using it for everything I even apply it on my hair to get that neat look it holds all those tiny stand up hairs down. I like the clean smell that it has, there is nothing quite like it. " in 4 reviews
Suzy M.
Calabasas, CA
Joan P.
East Bernstadt, KY
A friend gave me a bottle of Nivea. I used it all over my body. My legs are dry & get the crepy look to them. Nivea makes them soft & younger looking. My legs looks younger. I use it on my arms & chest, with the same results. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin.
Talisa H.
Slocomb, AL
I keep this with me at all times. This is the only lotion I will use. The scent is amazing and it leaves my skin so soft not greasy like other lotions tend to do.
Chery G.
Springfield, MO
One of the better skin moisturizers I have used. Not the best price but still a decent value. Made my skin feel very good. I really do like this product
Verónica C.
I would highly recommend this product if Nivia still made it! It's the best moisturizer that works for me and I love the scent. Fresh & clean & I always get compliments when I wear it
Alicia M.
Ovilla
This is my go to lotion at work when my hands get dry. I work in accounting and handle paper all day long and Nivea helps and keeps my hands from drying out. The soft scent is just a bonus, which I love. I already have a bottle waiting for when this one runs out.
Rosana R.
la crema favorita de mi mama xD siemplemente la ama, porque deja su piel suave e hidratada, sin aspecto grasoso o pegajoso
Zayra R.
Duarte, CA
Nivea been around forever it seems I have such dry skin decided to give it a try after all of my other failed attempts with other products . I started to use it and the first thing I noticed was the smell of course for us women we must smell good this was a very soft fresh smell loved it not to mention how it left my skin the more I used it the more I loved it.
Dolly C.
Charleston, WV
I love the way my skin feels after using this product. My skin feel soft and hydrated. A must for aging skin.
Wendy M.
This is a great lotion that I keep on my night stand next to my bed. Works wonders for my dry legs. Makes my hands super soft. Love the signature Nivea scent.