NIVEA Body Age Defying Moisturizer uploaded by Jelannie T.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With Age Diminishing Creatine Technology. Proven to: Reduce dryness; Diminish wrinkles; Visibly lift skin. Welcome to a new and better you! It's no secret that healthy skin is important to maintaining a youthful appearance. Through the years, you have...

NIVEA Body Age Defying Moisturizer
  • "I have used Nivea Body Moisturizer for almost 30 years even on my face. I get complements all the time and questions about my 'perfect' skin. I have gone through stages where I've tried other more expensive options as my skin became more sensitive with the years and always have gone back to this. It soaks straight into my dry skin and is not at all greasy. " in 5 reviews
  • "Nivea is probably the most nourishing cream I've used and I am mad about using it for everything I even apply it on my hair to get that neat look it holds all those tiny stand up hairs down. I like the clean smell that it has, there is nothing quite like it. " in 4 reviews
Angela R.
This stuff is my everyday go to moisturizer. Love its ability to sink into my skin, leave it feeling soft, and it doesn't leave behind a greasy feel afterwards. Its affordable, maybe a bit more than your standard lotion but its worth what you pay for it! Love the scent and how just using a little goes a long way!
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
I had a coupon a couple months back so I decided try Nivea instead of my normal cocoa butter lotion. It makes my skin glow and stay moisturized all day long. It is a little more pricey than my regular stuff, but I will definitely be purchasing again and again. It absorbs almost instantly!
Joan P.
East Bernstadt, KY
A friend gave me a bottle of Nivea. I used it all over my body. My legs are dry & get the crepy look to them. Nivea makes them soft & younger looking. My legs looks younger. I use it on my arms & chest, with the same results. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin.
Alicia M.
Ovilla
This is my go to lotion at work when my hands get dry. I work in accounting and handle paper all day long and Nivea helps and keeps my hands from drying out. The soft scent is just a bonus, which I love. I already have a bottle waiting for when this one runs out.
Zayra R.
Duarte, CA
Nivea been around forever it seems I have such dry skin decided to give it a try after all of my other failed attempts with other products . I started to use it and the first thing I noticed was the smell of course for us women we must smell good this was a very soft fresh smell loved it not to mention how it left my skin the more I used it the more I loved it.
Suzy M.
Calabasas, CA
laurie b.
I love this product. At an age where I am starting to worry about signs of aging, this is the perfect solution . It makes me feel confident that it will take care of these issues for me. I use it daily.I would definitely
Dipika D.
Edmond, OK
I love the smell of this body lotion its perfect. feet so good on skin. it dissolve in skin making skin looking younger. only thing some time you have to pay full price as sams club does not have it regularly but it is worth it. In summer time you have to use less otherwise fells oily
Sandy P.
Plattsmouth, NE
I really like the way this makes my skin feel. It feels good when I put it on, but does not seem to last very long. I purchased this at CVS Pharmacy and use it daily. It seems to last throughout the day but have to apply it at night also. I probably would purchase again.
Natalie F.
South Gate, CA
I was having trouble with dry skin for a while and was trying out different body lotions. None did for me what Nivea has done. This lotion is amazing. No harsh or strong smell to it and makes your skin glow. I love it and have been re purchasing it for about 4 months now!