NIVEA Body Age Defying Moisturizer

With Age Diminishing Creatine Technology. Proven to: Reduce dryness; Diminish wrinkles; Visibly lift skin. Welcome to a new and better you! It's no secret that healthy skin is important to maintaining a youthful appearance. Through the years, you have...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Body Age Defying Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...the years and always have gone back to this. It soaks straight into my dry skin and is not at all greasy. in reviews
Nivea is probably the most nourishing cream I've used and I am mad about using it for everything I even apply it on my hair to get that neat look it holds all those tiny stand up hairs down. I like the clean smell that it has, there is nothing quite like it. in reviews
Olga M.
Nivea Body Age Defying Moisturizer is one of the best lotions I have ever used. It makes your skin feel very soft. Unfortunately It is Very hard to find anymore. sometimes Amazon had it. The sent is lovely, so you could skip perfume. could not live without it.
Andrea B.
My husband liked this product but he felt it irritated his face after shaving.. We then got the nieva cocoa butter body lotion and we love it. It's very mosterizing and smells great
Angela R.
This stuff is my everyday go to moisturizer. Love its ability to sink into my skin, leave it feeling soft, and it doesn't leave behind a greasy feel afterwards. Its affordable, maybe a bit more than your standard lotion but its worth what you pay for it! Love the scent and how just using a little goes a long way!
Shekinah B.
Ocala, FL
This is my go to I have only been using this brand of lotion for over 10 years! This lotion is moisturizing and lasts all day. It provides the locking in moisture without any dryness and I use this DAILY. I could not use any other product this is the absolute best.
April C.
Wichita, KS
It works well but not what I expected. Great quality but does seem to be a bit oily also takes time to get used to and takes time to see results
Dolly C.
Charleston, WV
I love the way my skin feels after using this product. My skin feel soft and hydrated. A must for aging skin.
Zayra R.
Duarte, CA
Nivea been around forever it seems I have such dry skin decided to give it a try after all of my other failed attempts with other products . I started to use it and the first thing I noticed was the smell of course for us women we must smell good this was a very soft fresh smell loved it not to mention how it left my skin the more I used it the more I loved it.
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
Love this product. clean, fresh scent. goes on smooth and light and non greasy. great price too.
Lisa W.
Canton, GA
Always love any Nivea product. The promises the product makes always comes through. I am always satisfied that my skin feels and looks nourished with Nivea age defying moisturizer
Colleen S.
Pavilion, NY
If you use too much it almost feels greasy. I do like the low ordor that this has. Also the price isn't horrible

Looking for your answer?