BY NIVEA

Even out your skin tone and prevent shine without using make-up, thanks to NIVEA Daily Essentials BB Cream with Magnolia Extract.

With a hint of colour, this light, non-clogging BB cream rebalances you skin tone to reduce imperfections for a natural looking, radiant complexion.

The BB Cream helps:

• Evens out skin imperfections such as blemishes and rebalances that natural skin tone – without clogging pores
  • Helps effectively and long lastingly to reduce blemishes
  • Provides fast absorbing 24h moisture
  • Mattifies to help prevent shine during the day

HOW IT WORKS:

Works to moisturise your skin, while the non-greasy formula provides fast absorption and a mattifying finish
Skin refining tinted pigments adapt to skin’s natural tone
UVA/UVB filter system protects from sun radiation

NIVEA BB Cream 5 in 1 Beautifying Moisturizer
  • "I have dry skin in the winter time, and this product is always my go to lotion. It's great for the winter time dry skin " in 8 reviews
  • "Love this Product, works excellently in Winters but in summer be extra careful with This bb cream as it is highly moisturizing effect can cause oiliness and extra shine on the face.
    " in 3 reviews
Rhoslyn G.
It’s so good like it gives you so soft skin and it’s just the best B.B. cream ever! And it’s mostly for combination skin and dry skin not really dry skin and it’s long lasting yes it last the whole with soft skin and I do recommend it
Michelle W.
San Francisco, CA
This formula is so comfortable to wear! It provides moisture but has a tint so you can feel confident in your skin without having a caked on face! It's affordable and easy to get from any drugstore! I absolutely love this
Amanda C.
Makes my face look flawless and feel amazing. It's lightweight and covers up all the blemishes and dark spots on my face. It's very gentle a little thick but works great. Will buy again when I run out!
maría f.
Miami
I like it maybe for the everyday when you don't want to look flawless and perfect because it doesn't really cover that much. Nice cheap option but I believe there are better options on the market that would cover a little more. Not bad tho
2Vitória V.
sao paulo
A melhor base q eu ja usei.E duradoura,não sai por nada,dura uma dia todo,deixa o rosto com aspecto de que vc estivesse sem make.Eu amei essa base é a melhor.
Cheylynne M.
Enumclaw
Highly recommend this product. I have been using it for a while and it is great. I believe you can get it at any local drug store. I purchased mine at Walmart.
sandy l.
Reinholds, PA
Emily V.
Fort Worth
Really enjoy this product if you are going for a natural everyday look. So adorable and smells good as well
Victória A.
campo largo
This BB cream has been saving me for the last 1-2 years. I had an immune reaction against my skin and couldn't use anything, all seemed to worsen my allergy.
Then I found this Nivea BB cream and my skin accepted really well, helping to uniformize my skin and moisturize.
Every time I use it, it feels like is treating my skin. It's one of the only products that I take off in the night and my skin keeps great, well took care.
I found my color and I'm satisfied with all the qualities attributed to this product. The only thing I would point out is that it has a moderate coverage. If I need a high coverage, I mix a little of another foundation with.
But yet, it offers so many advantages to the skin, I adopted this BB cream as one of my favorites!!! If I have an event and need higher coverage, I have to mix. Can't count only with the other product to take care of my figure.

I use almost everyday makeup and it's really worth trying!
Eve F.
Guildford
I bought this just to test out. I've also got the medium to dark shade which was the only other available than Light. The Light one is too light on me and the Medium to dark is a bit too dark on me so a mix was perfect! It feels nice and light on the skin and I can really feel a matte finish. It is not completely absorbed in the skin so you can see there is something on your face left. Very much appreciate the added SPF, might go a bit higher on that. It illuminates just ever so slightly. Subtle is the word.
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Ist good for the oily skin ?
Afaw H.
Lahore,Punjab
How about the coverage? Have anyone compared it with Garnier BB Creams?
sarita k.
Rajasthan
Is really work event tone skin?

Amazon