Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleanser Gel uploaded by Esther D.Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleanser Gel uploaded by Yvita V.Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleanser Gel uploaded by betty g.

BY NIVEA

Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleanser Gel is a Vitamin E and Hydra IQ enriched wash gel that invigorates while respecting the skins natural moisture balance leaving skin feeling refreshed. see more...

Esther D.
Esther D.
I like it because it refreshes the skin, it does not leave it oily. Removes dirt from the face helping to breathe the skin, it fulfills its function leaving the skin with a matte effect.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Mississauga
A very nice and refreshing for your skin facial cleanser I've been using it for the last couple weeks and noticed a really nice difference I recommend this product to everyone amazing scrub
Karen S.
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Really like this face wash. Refreshing and gentle. Didn't irritate my skin at all. Felt nice and soft.
Yvita V.
Yvita V.
Doral, FL
I have acne prone skin and this product really deeo cleans my facenwhile not scarring or makingnit sensitive or red... i would recommend this to anyonr looking for a good exfoliant. A little goes a long way, and for the price i think it is worth itnwhennyou take into acciunt the waymit works and the amount you use.

Great stuff
Maddi A.
Maddi A.
I use this facial cleanser everyday of my life, it is my ride or die cleanser. My favourite combination is using this cleanser with my Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Cleansing Facial Brush, Gray [Grey]
betty g.
betty g.
hasta el  momento me encanta, dice que solo se debe usar 1 vez por semana, pero yo lo hago de 3 a 4, y mi piel se ve mucho mejor, es muy barato y facil de conseguir
Graciela M.
Graciela M.
Good for my oily skin, it cleanses and refresh well and is affortable for the quality. I really recomend this product
رجاء R.
رجاء R.
J'aime bien, il rafraîchit et nettoie très bien la peau
Et le rapport qualité prix est très bien