Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleanser Gel uploaded by Yvita V.Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleanser Gel uploaded by Esther D.

BY NIVEA

Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleanser Gel is a Vitamin E and Hydra IQ enriched wash gel that invigorates while respecting the skins natural moisture balance leaving skin feeling refreshed. see more...

Esther D.
Esther D.
Review for: Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleanser Gel
I like it because it refreshes the skin, it does not leave it oily. Removes dirt from the face helping to breathe the skin, it fulfills its function leaving the skin with a matte effect.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Mississauga
A very nice and refreshing for your skin facial cleanser I've been using it for the last couple weeks and noticed a really nice difference I recommend this product to everyone amazing scrub
Karen S.
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Review for: Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleanser Gel
Really like this face wash. Refreshing and gentle. Didn't irritate my skin at all. Felt nice and soft.
Yvita V.
Yvita V.
Doral, FL
Review for: Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleanser Gel
I have acne prone skin and this product really deeo cleans my facenwhile not scarring or makingnit sensitive or red... i would recommend this to anyonr looking for a good exfoliant. A little goes a long way, and for the price i think it is worth itnwhennyou take into acciunt the waymit works and the amount you use.

Great stuff
Maddi A.
Maddi A.
Review for: Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleanser Gel
I use this facial cleanser everyday of my life, it is my ride or die cleanser. My favourite combination is using this cleanser with my Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Cleansing Facial Brush, Gray [Grey]
Graciela M.
Graciela M.
Review for: Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleanser Gel
Good for my oily skin, it cleanses and refresh well and is affortable for the quality. I really recomend this product