BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea Aqua Effect Purifying Toner tones and purifies skin to remove oil and prevent the buildup of impurities. This Ocean Algae and Hydra IQ enriched formula reduces excess sebum to prevent shine as it hydrates skin to support its natural moisture balance

• Is this good for sensitive skin? My current toner is spec...2 Answers
Rosaly N.
Very refreshing. I used it every morning and night. I also have been using it to set my makeup and it works great! Great product!.  Soothing and non burning. I put this in a small spray bottle and use it as a setting spray, its a total dupe for the mac fix plus and so much cheaper.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
It's the best, your low price and everything. My skin have trend acne this save my life post clean my face, it not leave any trail of makeup or impurity. Much love to this okay!?
Felicia L.
Gatineau, QC
This is the toner I use right now. My skin was oily so I changed toners to see if that would help and i’ve seen a big difference since I switched brands. This toner doesn’t make my face shiny or feel oily. I would recommend this to people that want to try a different toner to help with their oily skin.
Aizell Reyanne L.
Regina, SK
This product isn’t for me. I was looking for a toner that will help with my oily skin and acne but this toner left my skin itchy and sensitive. I bought this since it has good comments but I am quite disappointed with it.
Zo G.
I discovered this toner by considence ,I went to my uncle's house and  forgot to take my bioderma toner so I had to buy one, I went to the store and I randomly picked a toner , I used it and I saw the difference that same day I woke up in the morning with no oil on my skin! I use it every day since then ,it removes access oil from my face and I recommend it for everyone with oily skin.
Jenny B.
WATERLOO, ON
I've been using this toner for about 5 years now and I absolutely love it! I've tried samples of some higher end toners like Laneige, Murad and Ole Henrikson; they always made me more oily than I already am. This always ended up being the toner I go back. I feel like this is the only toner that actually balances my skins PH level and leaves it feeling refreshed and hydrated.
Miriam I.
Montréal, QC
I loveee Nivea products! And I think if you dont have that much of a big budget, this toner is a pretty good deal for the quality and the price. I love the smell and how it feels on my skin after washing my face!
mayssa ❤.
Laval
This toner from #nivea is absulotely amazing ! Highly recommend it for oily skin's girls out there i use it every morning after cleaning my face it's so refreshing and remove the access oils from your face making it balanced and good looking after applying it with a conton ball i wait untill it's dry and apply a moisturizing cream 😍
nehal E.
Mansoura , Al Dakahlia
This product is very wonderful and really beautiful and suitable for the fatty skin used and when it is finished buy it again catch the pores really and refresh the skin and soften, especially after the work of cleaning the deep weekly skin, but for the price is somewhat expensive but worth it ☺️😊NIVEA Aqua Effect Purifying Toner
RileyAsh S.
Works good for me, it’s the first toner I’ve tried and I stucked with it until now. This product is not discontinued in Canada as far as I know. Really helps mattifying the skin if you get oily through the day. Not harsh at all for the skin! :)
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
Is this good for sensitive skin? My current toner is specifically for sensitive skin, but this is a brand I already know I love and would like to know if it is a harsher toner or something that can be used for someone that has sensitive skin, as I do. Thanks!!!!