BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Deeply cleanses pores with purifying peeling scrubs to remove oil and prevent the buildup of impurities Reduces excess sebum to prevent shine while respecting the skins natural moisture balance Leaves skin looking healthy and beautiful

rosseanny b.
Medley, FL
Mi favorito por todos los tiempos, realmente me encanta deja la piel suave, no la deja tirante, quitando el exceso de grasa y equilibrándola, debes ser constate para ver resultados yo la uso como limpiador en las noches, también quita residuos del maquillaje, me gusta mucho💖
Sara W.
Kamloops, BC
I️ really liked the scent of this and it does make your skin feel nice and soft after use. I️ didn’t find it did anything great for my oily skin, and the back of the package says it has “purifying peeling scrubs” to help clean pores. I️ didn’t find my skin felt any different at all, nor did I️ see any difference in my pores. It also looks as though it’s more of an exfoliant when those beads actually dissolve quickly once on your skin. Usually I️ love my Nivea products. Price wise it is good though for a facial cleanser.NIVEA Aqua Effect Purifying Cleansing Gel
Nohely A.
Doral, FL
I loveeeee this cleanser so so much! I really like the scent it has and it leaves my face feeling super clean. The scrubbing bids are really good and gentle on the skin. Its really affordable you can pretty much get this in any drugstore! I would recommend this to any friend!
Noor J.
Bahrain
I love this product, This product is wonderful and amazing, I used it only one week and its effect is amazing and my face became mild and non-oily and will be based on this washing along❤
comme toute personnes qui ont tendance a avoir la peau grasse on cherche toujours le bon produit pou se débarrasser de cet excès de sébum alors le produit que vais vous présenter et le miracle si vous voulais .
Nivea Aqua Effect Purifying Cleansing le gel nettoyant que je vous conseil il purifies la peau en profondeur régule la brillance  sans s' assèchement . NIVEA Aqua Effect Purifying Cleansing Gel
I like to use it after removing the make-up and it leaves my skin soft but it doesn't work as an exfoliant In my case I think its particles should be bigger for having a better exfoliant effect. It's a good product but could be better.
Deisy_Chan B.
Es un producto REALMENTE FABULOSOOOO!!!. Su fórmula en gel y con granulos exfoliantes ayuda a eliminar el brillo del rostro y a controlar la grasa que producen las glándulas sebáceas.
Yo la usaba en las mañanas y en las noches todos los días y pude notar un cambio rapidamente en mi cutis.
I love!
Yanelis C.
Omg!!me super encanta!! Lo use por mucho tiempo!! Me ayudaba mucho porque mi piel es super grasa!! Después de un largo dia restaura por completo la piel del rostro!! Me encantaría usarla de nuevo!! Pero aquí en Venezuela no la consigo!!
Daria T.
I use it everyday, after I put off my make up at night or in the morning.I only use it once a day because it might leave the skin too dry.
Since I've bought it I feel like my skin needs it.I can't stay a day without it. Recommended! Thumbs up!
Karla M.
Venezuela
This nivea Aqua purifying cleansing gel is one of my favorite products. When i first bought it i was like 12 years old an my face wasn't in the best moment But once i stared using it my face got a lot better. The pack is such a normal one and the consistence of the product is totally a gel, once you Start applying it you better be careful with your eyes But apart of that, this gel is amazing. I recommend it 100%
Lucia R.
Caracas
Someone with oily skin recommend this?
Yanelis C.