NIVEA Aqua Effect Nourishing Day Cream

Nivea Aqua Effect Nourishing Day Cream nourishes skin with intensive moisture with the added protect of SPF 15 to help protect the skin from sunburn

Is it good for dry skin?
Start your review of NIVEA Aqua Effect Nourishing Day Cream!
How would you rate this product?
This is one the best day creams I've ever tried. It kept my skin glowy and moisturized all day long. And the smell of it is very pleasant
I really like this cream. I fine it works. I like the smell. I put it on every morning and every night. I will continue to buy it.
Feels very nice on the sking. I use it since i can remember. I reccomended this to my cousins and they love it as much as i do :)
Caracas, Distrito capital
This one I apply always with a clean face first thing morning before adding primer or any make up, it works wonders for me
Brampton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Very heavy and good for super dry skin. I wouldn’t recommend if you have oily or combo skin cause it may cause breakouts.
Trenton, NS
I picked up a jar of this moisturizer this week at Wal-Mart. Great price $7.99, and I love the way it makes my skin feel.
Alliston
It's an amazing cream to have. It helps with dry skin, it light and you can Barely feel it. I would strongly recommed
olofström
Everyday before I sleep and after i wake up and do my skin routine I use this product and it’s awesome
Ask a question to the Influenster community...