NIVEA Aqua Effect Mattifying Day Care uploaded by carlly w.NIVEA Aqua Effect Mattifying Day Care uploaded by Ariadna C.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea Aqua Effect Mattifying Day Care provides intensive moisture without clogging pores and reduces shine and mattifies the look of skin with its oil-free non-greasy mformula.

Jessica E.
I have extremely oily skin and large pores. I have been using this for about 1 week (morning & night). My skin still gets oily but it is not as shiny as it normally would and I only have to blot about half of what I normally do. Isn't the best but is definitely not the worst. Wondering if my skin just needs to get used to it a bit more?
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
I have oily skin so when I saw this line just for oily skin, I had to try it. I put it on in the morning before I leave and my skin stays a healthy matte all day, it is affordable and isn’t heavy on the skin, it’s an amazing day cream.
Djanel B.
Love this product! The Aqua Effect Mattifying Day Dare for combination to oily skin is perfect for my skin as I have very oily skin. I put it on before I apply my makeup to keep my face from getting excessively oily during the day. Very afford, would recommend.