BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea Aqua Effect Exfoliating Scrub for Normal Skin thoroughly exfoliates to remove dead skin cells as it visibly refines the skin surface for an even complexion while respecting the skins natural moisture balance. Nivea Aqua Effect Exfoliating Scrub will leave your skin looking healthy and beautiful.

NIVEA Aqua Effect Exfoliating Scrub
  • "This is my favourite exfoliator because it smells really nice and you don't need to use that much to cover your whole face, it exfoliates whilst being very moisturising and makes you skin feel very smooth. I have recommended this to my boyfriend and it has helped his dry skin when he comes out the shower." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this! I have normal-dry skin and use it twice a week. I find it really helps dry skin and helps breakouts. It makes your skin feel smooth and clears your skin up straight away. Highly recommend getting it at such an affordable price. It is over priced in some places, but if you look around you can get it for less than £2. You only need a small amount to cover your face, will last ages! Ive had mine around 18 months and you can see ive still got just under half left." in 4 reviews
  • "Using this product by Nivea after I have cleansed my face, makes it so smooth, almost like a baby's butt! The product itself is very affordable and since I have sensitive skin it ensures that my skin stays nice and hydrated with all the good stuff that's packed in it. I would 10/10 recommend this product." in 3 reviews
Sanjota P.
Bloomington, IL
AMAZING! I have very sensitive skin which reacts very fast to most of the products. Fortunately, this scrub goes well along with my skin. To be frank my breakouts were reduced after starting use of this scrub. This has small blue and white granules which act very smoothly on a face. I can feel the granules while scrubbing and makes me feel fresh after every usage. I use it thrice in a week along with my regular cleanser.  Price is also affordable. A small drop of this is enough to cover face.  Removes dead skin cells and hence black & whiteheads. Will repurchase it.
Not very expensive (around 10$) Very soft really easy to use and very nice to the skin! Although you got to be careful when your skin is sensible because it may make you uncomfortable, I would recommend it very much!
Nakato L.
Clarksville, TN
This scrub is amazingggg! I use it on mainly on my face and it gently exfoliates my face and leaves t clean and smooth.
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
I just purchased this product, I’m surprised the Influenster page states it is discontinued. I am in love! I use a cleanser every night and something you need a deeper scrub to feel clean. This does the trick perfectly! It is so exfoliating but it is very gel like and hydrating!
Devon C.
Swinbourne close, Norwich
A gentle scrub - it lightly removes dry skin from my face which is perfect. It has a pleasant fragrance too. The beads in the formula aren’t too rough so don’t leave your skin feeling scratchy. I use this as part of my everyday shower routine.
Aleksandra M.
Dromore
It's a beautiful gentle exfoliation to my skin. I use it daily and my skin feels so fresh after it. It's so amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone because it's also really cheap.
Ruby T.
Hemel Hempstead, London
I love this so much - I use it about three times a week as it is an exfoliate but it is super gentle which I love! Most exfoliates are super harsh and in reality are damaging to the skin but the granules in this product are gentle and feel good against the skin. Once washed off my skin feels super smooth!
Ana L.
Choose the one for your type of skin and use it with warm water. I use this 3/4 times per week and make my skin really clean and soft! You can buy it on supermarket. I will buy it again definitely !!!
Leah H.
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
I tend to get quite dry skin on my forehead, and no matter what I tried nothing seemed to help. :(
Then I used this and was amazed by how well it worked, it helps my dry skin so much, exfoliates and leaves you're face feeling really smooth and refreshed.
I absolutely love this, it is by far my favourite exfoliating face wash!!
I definitely recommend this! :)