BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea Aqua Effect Exfoliating Scrub for Normal Skin thoroughly exfoliates to remove dead skin cells as it visibly refines the skin surface for an even complexion while respecting the skins natural moisture balance. Nivea Aqua Effect Exfoliating Scrub will leave your skin looking healthy and beautiful.

Nivea Aqua Effect Exfoliating Scrub
Not very expensive (around 10$) Very soft really easy to use and very nice to the skin! Although you got to be careful when your skin is sensible because it may make you uncomfortable, I would recommend it very much!
Nakato L.
Clarksville, TN
This scrub is amazingggg! I use it on mainly on my face and it gently exfoliates my face and leaves t clean and smooth.
Mikaela C.
An affordable option for an exfoliating scrub, which is why I decided to try this out.  Feels very soapy and has a relatively strong scent.  Didn't irritate my sensitive skin, but almost seemed too lightweight - definitely have to use multiple times a week to have the same effect as some other scrubs.  On the bright side, you don't use much at a time so you won't go through the bottle too quickly.
Leah H.
I love this! I have normal-dry skin and use it twice a week. I find it really helps dry skin and helps breakouts. It makes your skin feel smooth and clears your skin up straight away. Highly recommend getting it at such an affordable price. It is over priced in some places, but if you look around you can get it for less than £2. You only need a small amount to cover your face, will last ages! Ive had mine around 18 months and you can see ive still got just under half left.
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
I tend to get quite dry skin on my forehead, and no matter what I tried nothing seemed to help. :(
Then I used this and was amazed by how well it worked, it helps my dry skin so much, exfoliates and leaves you're face feeling really smooth and refreshed.
I absolutely love this, it is by far my favourite exfoliating face wash!!
I definitely recommend this! :)
Madeleine P.
I loved the way this felt on my skin when I exfoliated. It felt like the little beads were doing there job by helping clearing away any dry or dead skin. For me personally it seemed to dry my skin out a bit but as I am naturally quite oily I quite liked this and my red spots were less prominent the next day. Will definitely be using again.
Stacey J.
This is my favourite exfoliator because it smells really nice and you don't need to use that much to cover your whole face, it exfoliates whilst being very moisturising and makes you skin feel very smooth. I have recommended this to my boyfriend and it has helped his dry skin when he comes out the shower.
Amy A.
Using this product by Nivea after I have cleansed my face, makes it so smooth, almost like a baby's butt! The product itself is very affordable and since I have sensitive skin it ensures that my skin stays nice and hydrated with all the good stuff that's packed in it. I would 10/10 recommend this product.
Sarah B.
Los Gatos
I use this product once to twice a week it gets rid of blackheads and whiteheads its soft even for sensitive skin and makes ur face feels so clean and smooth and the price is acceptable
Ferreolla T.
Manchester
I've recently been using this product for roughly around 2 months and I absolutely love it! It makes my skin feel very clean and gorgeous. I suffer from acne and major scars all over my face and this scrub makes me feel more comfortable in my skin. I highly recommend it with people who have rough and itchy skin.