BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea Aqua Effect Exfoliating Scrub for Normal Skin thoroughly exfoliates to remove dead skin cells as it visibly refines the skin surface for an even complexion while respecting the skins natural moisture balance. Nivea Aqua Effect Exfoliating Scrub will leave your skin looking healthy and beautiful.

NIVEA Aqua Effect Exfoliating Scrub
  • "This is my favourite exfoliator because it smells really nice and you don't need to use that much to cover your whole face, it exfoliates whilst being very moisturising and makes you skin feel very smooth. I have recommended this to my boyfriend and it has helped his dry skin when he comes out the shower." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this! I have normal-dry skin and use it twice a week. I find it really helps dry skin and helps breakouts. It makes your skin feel smooth and clears your skin up straight away. Highly recommend getting it at such an affordable price. It is over priced in some places, but if you look around you can get it for less than £2. You only need a small amount to cover your face, will last ages! Ive had mine around 18 months and you can see ive still got just under half left." in 4 reviews
  • "Using this product by Nivea after I have cleansed my face, makes it so smooth, almost like a baby's butt! The product itself is very affordable and since I have sensitive skin it ensures that my skin stays nice and hydrated with all the good stuff that's packed in it. I would 10/10 recommend this product." in 3 reviews
Sanjota G.
Bloomington, IL
AMAZING! I have very sensitive skin which reacts very fast to most of the products. Fortunately, this scrub goes well along with my skin. To be frank my breakouts were reduced after starting use of this scrub. This has small blue and white granules which act very smoothly on a face. I can feel the granules while scrubbing and makes me feel fresh after every usage. I use it thrice in a week along with my regular cleanser.  Price is also affordable. A small drop of this is enough to cover face.  Removes dead skin cells and hence black & whiteheads. Will repurchase it.
Not very expensive (around 10$) Very soft really easy to use and very nice to the skin! Although you got to be careful when your skin is sensible because it may make you uncomfortable, I would recommend it very much!
Nakato L.
Clarksville, TN
This scrub is amazingggg! I use it on mainly on my face and it gently exfoliates my face and leaves t clean and smooth.
Persephone L.
Toronto, WY
I just purchased this product, I’m surprised the Influenster page states it is discontinued. I am in love! I use a cleanser every night and something you need a deeper scrub to feel clean. This does the trick perfectly! It is so exfoliating but it is very gel like and hydrating!
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
I really honestly love this and. I feel like it actually is effective! It really gets deep into your skin and removes excess first from your pores whilst cooling and still hydrating the skin, not drying it out too much. It’s a really great product, so affordable as well!
Ruby T.
Croxley road , Kings Langley
I love this so much - I use it about three times a week as it is an exfoliate but it is super gentle which I love! Most exfoliates are super harsh and in reality are damaging to the skin but the granules in this product are gentle and feel good against the skin. Once washed off my skin feels super smooth!
this exfoliating scrub is really good for exfoliating the skin and scrubbing any toxins out of the face. this sub is very effective for making your skin feel smooth and hydrates it. it is really affordable and I would highly recommend for all skin types especially for break outs and achne.
Judy T.
Montreal
It’s the perfect cleaning product to have in your shower. It even remove your mascara without residu. The little “bubble” inside exfoliate the skin but don’t break it. Good for sensible and grassy faces!
Fathima N.
Riyadh, riyadh
i have natural fairness exfoliating srub
Which exfoliate ur skin and make it brighter
Use it every morning and night.,
It gives best result and feel soft as well
it contains vitamins.
It is price worthy
Devon C.
Swinbourne close, Norwich
A gentle scrub - it lightly removes dry skin from my face which is perfect. It has a pleasant fragrance too. The beads in the formula aren’t too rough so don’t leave your skin feeling scratchy. I use this as part of my everyday shower routine.