BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This firming anti-aging hand cream with co-enzyme Q10 quickly absorbs into skin to reduce the visible signs of aging by diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• I am looking for a hand cream that is not greasy and help...2 Answers
  • Ok silly question does the Q10 stuff in this product expi...1 Answers
Tabatha C.
Harts, WV
I work in the medical field, so washing my hands a million times a day is a must. I find that my hands tend to stay dry and in terrible shape from all the washing, but I added this baby to my scrub pocket. It's become a lifesaver, and must for my day to day.
Jana L.
Exeter, NH
This is great cream for dry, cracked hands. I use this product during the winter and it has improved the elasticity in my skin and my hands are smoothr after using this product. It is reasonably priced and is effective and I would definitely buy it again.
Maria D.
I like this hand cream is great, cheap and effective. It absorbs quickly leaving my hands soft and moisturized . I recommend.!

Me gusta esta crema de manos , es genial, económica y eficaz. Se absorbe rápidamente dejando mis manos suaves e hidratadas. La super recomiendo.!
valeria r.
Miami, florida
Is the best for me because Reactive youth of your face thanks to the power of cell renewal, to act as if they were young.
reduces wrinkles, it increases firmness and improves skin renewal. It protects the skin from the rays
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Awesomeness in a bottle, i live and breath nivea lol, lips and body, i suffer from really dry hands and this does the trick, it moisturizes and is so soothing, i love it
Andrea D.
Inman, SC
Love, love this product, have know nivea all my life. my Oma used till the day she died. The hand cream i get only from Germany, i feel it works better than from here. I might be cray too ;)
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA
The effectiveness of anti-wrinkle creams depends in part on the active ingredient or ingredients. Here are some common ingredients that may result in some improvement in the appearance of wrinkles. Retinol. Retinol is a vitamin A compound, the first antioxidant to be widely used in nonprescription wrinkle creams.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I love their products. this hand Cream is amazing! leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth. to reveal younger looking skin.
Janet D.
It ais always good to keep our habds hydrated al ewll because you re always suing your habds so you rnnees tp protcect them
Gloria S.
Atlanta
My family and I use Nivea it keeps as most runs all day long it smells good and it makes my skin feel soft I just love it
Joelle B.
I am looking for a hand cream that is not greasy and helps reverse the signs of aging? Also looking not to break the bank. Does this hand cream work?
Jules B.
Abbotsford , BC
Ok silly question does the Q10 stuff in this product expire at all? This has no expiry date in it and I just found a bottle in my cuboard and was just curious if the ingredients that are the Antiagingnpart would loose effectiveness at all?