BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This firming anti-aging hand cream with co-enzyme Q10 quickly absorbs into skin to reduce the visible signs of aging by diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• I am looking for a hand cream that is not greasy and help...2 Answers
  • Is it good for dry skin? And does it help control redness?1 Answers
  • Have anyone in thiers 30+ used this cream? I've looking f...3 Answers
Vanessa G.
Sin duda me encanta este producto.. no puedo salir de casa sin aplicarme en el rostro una crema con protección solar.. me encanta la textura y resultados de esta..
It's a very good and deep moisturizer with a very soft scent. It makes your skin feel smooth, but for those who turned to have oily skin especially on their forehead + oily roots, I don't recommend that. I have oily skin and hair and I'm not that satisfied of this product. It takes very long to be absorbed and since it fills in your forehead's skin, especially for me, it tends to get your hair roots oily too. I guess it's because you have already excess oil on this place and since you add extra moisture it turns out grows. Hence for me it is not working
Suzanne G.
Southern Pnes, NC
I've been using the cellular anti age nivea... bit this one is a classic!!! I like the classic Nivea smell, it helps a lot with a the first wrinkles! I totally recommend it. It is a good start to take care of your skin face! I have the Latin version from Chile.
Shivaani G.
I love this cream! I was on vacation during winter in Europe and my skin (usually combination) was so dry it was flaking. I bought this and used it all over my face in the morning and whenever I felt dry during the day and it was such a relief to my poor skin. Love that it has SPF too! Not sure about the anti-aging effects, though, since I do not have any wrinkles yet.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
Just knowing that contains Q10 is great, sucJust knowing that contains Q10 is great, penetrates your skin completely, with the continuous use notes the disappearance of the little wrinklesk your skin completely, with the continuous use notes the disappearance of the little wrinkles
Tabatha C.
Harts, WV
I work in the medical field, so washing my hands a million times a day is a must. I find that my hands tend to stay dry and in terrible shape from all the washing, but I added this baby to my scrub pocket. It's become a lifesaver, and must for my day to day.
Jana L.
Exeter, NH
This is great cream for dry, cracked hands. I use this product during the winter and it has improved the elasticity in my skin and my hands are smoothr after using this product. It is reasonably priced and is effective and I would definitely buy it again.
Maria D.
I like this hand cream is great, cheap and effective. It absorbs quickly leaving my hands soft and moisturized . I recommend.!

Me gusta esta crema de manos , es genial, económica y eficaz. Se absorbe rápidamente dejando mis manos suaves e hidratadas. La super recomiendo.!
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
It does not work well at all, when I use mascara feel I have a fat literally. It is very thick, difficult to spread and is not absorbed quickly. I think perfect official in mature skin requiring deep hydration
Berenice M.
Orlando, FL
Mi marca favorita para el rostro y cuerpo. para mi esta crema es excelente. deja mi rostro super suave y absorbe rápido. cuando salgo a trabajar no me suda la cara. y dura mucho. me encanta lo usaría mil veces.
Noelia V.
Montevideo
Have anyone in thiers 30+ used this cream? I've looking for a day cream now that I am 30, any suggestions?
jennifer t.
Does this cream work well for sensitive skin as well?
Joelle B.
I am looking for a hand cream that is not greasy and helps reverse the signs of aging? Also looking not to break the bank. Does this hand cream work?
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
How to apply this ? on all the face ?
Tanvi D.
Is it good for dry skin? And does it help control redness?