NIVEA All in One Face Wash

NIVEA MEN All-in-1 Face Wash. Reduces dark spots, acne and excessive oiliness with regular wash. A multi-benefit face wash that solves ALL problems on your face without any hassle.

WHAT DO YOU GET?

10 skin nutrients formula with Whitanat Vita Complex Plus* for smooth, refreshed and radiant skin

• Cooling mud*** formula cleanses and removes excess oils and impurities deeply in pores
  • Deep clean action reduces and prevents blackheads and whiteheads
  • Provides long lasting oil control e ect
  • Prevents and reduces acne
  • Reduces acne causing bacteria
  • Unclogs & refines pores
  • Reduces dark spots due to dirt and brightens skin
  • Prevents skin to become dull
  • Smoothens and softens the skin
  • Refreshing and cool feeling on the skin
  • * in vitro test for Whitanat vs. Vitamin C.
  • ***Contains natural charcoal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA All in One Face Wash!
Ann C.
This is a very nice wash. Not harsh leaves skin soft and smooth easy to use and family also likes it
haily C.
katy
this product has helped me and my boyfriend so much. our faces look so smooth and refreshed. i love the packaging and its a really good value. i think this product is really effective for my type of skin. i would recommend people with and oily t-zone to try it out :)
Mason M.
Clear Spring , MD
LOVED this product! Had a nice scrubbing/foaming action! And smells great too! It did help clear my skin up as well!
Freebee N.
Irving
I have used Nivea for over 10yrs and have loved it ever since. This is the only product that helps my skin, so natural, non greasy and works deep down into your skin. You can actually feel the benefits after applying it right away! The price is very affordable, you don't need the expensive creams to give you the same benefits as this product will not only smooths your skin, but rejuvenates it!
Beni K.
My husband the result very smooth and fresh skin didnt felt dry packaging was very nice very effective my husband was satisfied price was good as affordable not very expensive no i think its very good product
India B.
Tulsa
It has a tingly sensation and it worked great! I liked it but I didn't like it better than the other products that I've had before. It wasn't a disappointment at all it was really good and I would definitely recommend it to other people because it was actually good! I will be buying it again!
Ana S.
My husband used this product and he liked it until he started breaking out. He does have sensitive skin but he really liked the smell. Too bad it didn't work out too well
Zakiya B.
This product will leave your face feeling refreshed and silky smooth. Highly recommend using in the morning to retain a cleaner fresher feeling throughout the day.
Natasha S.
Honolulu
This product is absolutely amazing !!!! It has a cool mint feeling right after you use it , it was my first time using this product and I would definitely use it again
Caroline M.
Garrett, KY
This is a very good quality product. I would recommend this face wash. It's improved the over all texture of my face and somewhat lessened the acne.

Looking for your answer?