NIVEA Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Lillyanne S.NIVEA Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Yadira G.NIVEA Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Elena P.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dayline P.
Oak Hills, CA
I absolutely love the way this toner works. It definitely beats ever other toner. It feels so refreshing, smells amazing and does a wonderful job at toning the face. Would definitely recommend it especially after showering!!!
Lua F.
Revere, MA
I like the product, but I prefer moisturizer fragrance free, is really gentle with the skin, I used only once and I think I won't buy again, not because isn't good, but I prefer a different one without fragrance
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
I liked this toner. It left my face feeling clean but not mistreated. It's good for dry skin and sensitive. I apply this very softly with a little bit of cotton and it removed the makeup left or the impurities.

I'd buy this again.
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
I loveit is a good product and Has an excellent aroma, its application is very easy and meets its objective in an objective way. I think they could improve it a bit however it is very good, I recommend it for all types of people
Emilia W.
I love basically all Nivea products. They are awesome on sensitive skin and I've never had any allergic reaction to it. They smell nice and leave your skin fresh and clean.
stephany a.
culiacan
The products that have tried some are not good I would like to try this brand. The products that have tried some are not good I would like to try this brand. The products that have tried some are not good I would like to try this brand.
Elena P.
Medley, FL
Es un gran proucto para el cuidado de mi piel sobre todo por ser delicada, no es la mejor eleccion para todos pero al menos a mi me ha funcionado
Elle U.
Gentle toner, leaves your skin really soft and clean. I wish the US had more Nivea products! Ive had so much success with their skincare.
Angel H.
Love this! If you need a toner that's not harsh. Recommend this one! You can get it at the drug store and it won't break the bank!
Ashley C.
Southaven, MS
I think all things by this brand are great. Their products smell good and are great for your skin.
illume s.
How good is this product?
lizz c.
How much is this?
Christina P.
I had no idea that Nivea made a toner. Where can I find it?