BY NIVEA

For men who want a long lasting and deep clean shower experience. This formula contains natural charcoal.

• Long lasting and deep clean
  • Deeply cleanses skin without drying
  • Fresh scent lasts at least 8 hours
  • DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Charcoal Powder, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-3 Distearate, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben

• Does anyone find this to be drying? My husband has sensit...2 Answers
  • It is good body wash . My husband like it we all love Niv...1 Answers
NIVEA Active Clean Body Wash
  • "I love how good my hubs smells after using this! It doesn't dry out your skin the way other mens body wash can." in 9 reviews
Tailyn M.
Hands down my favorite body wash. My husband swears by it as well. I’ve been pregnant for the last two years (6 month break in between kids lol) and my skin becomes extra oily while carrying child, this body wash is the only thing I have found to combat the extra oiliness! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh.
Vanessa M.
I bought this item for my boyfriend and he seemed to love it. I could smell the "manly" soap throughout the house for a good hour after he was out. Needless to say I enjoyed it as much as he did. He was nice and soft too  so that's a plus. Packaging is what first caught my eye
Cassidy M.
My friend has this body wash at her apartment and every time I would go over there I  use it. It has a nice fresh scent and I feel it cleans and exfoliates my skin. Almost all products that include charcoal have my heart. This is a good fresh scent for both men and women.
Adriana A.
Hesperia, CA
This is an item that I buy for my husband. He has requested it after we ran out, so I know he likes it. I happen to like it too. I like the scent of it, it reminds me of a fresh morning at the ocean. It smells attractive to me or else I would not buy it for him :P
Sydney P.
Waco, TX
I gave this a 4 only because I wish the sent wouod last just a little longer! Even as a woman, I love this product. Smells great, deep cleans, and leaves you feeling fresh all day. I would deeply recommend this product to others.
Carly C.
Charleston
Bought originally for my SO but I use it every day. I love the smell and the way it feels on my skin. Doesn’t dry me out at all or feel like it is leaving anything behind. My SO has sensitive skin and he loves it as well. Always my go to
Vero J.
My husband loves this
He is on his second bottle
We got at at target
He just loves it
The prize was around 5$ or $6 it was like normal body washes
Smells good recommend it I love it myself

The
Cheyenne C.
Lakeport, CA
I got this product for my husband to use and we both love it! He does a lot of hard labor work and the scent of this body wash still makes him smell good through it all. 100% would recommend.
Alexandra J.
Bloomington, IN
Ahhhhh! I can't believe how much I love this for my husband. He smells good for a full 24 hours and his skin is way less greasy than it used to be. You can always find it on sale or coupons for Nivea at Target or CVS
glory p.
Bought this for my husband. He’s a diesel tech and needs a good deep cleaning body wash to get his body clean of grease and oil. The packaging is nice for this product and it advertises a deep charcoal cleanse which is what sold me. But the smell.... waaay too overwhelming for me. It lingers for a very long time and the smell stays on my husbands skin for a long period of time and there is just something about the smell that chokes me up a bit. I won’t be repurchasing because of that reason. The smell is too strong and way too harsh.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
Does anyone find this to be drying? My husband has sensitive skin and uses a moisturizing body wash, but needs one that also cleanses well.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
It is good body wash . My husband like it we all love Nivea products. Not drying at all. Scent is good and manly. Really don't know about the charcoal effect.