BY NIVEA

For men who want a moisturizing shower experience and the 3-in-1 benefit for a shower, shampoo and shave, all in one. This formula contains avocado oil and provides cleansing with convenience of shaving.

• Shower, Shave, Shampoo
  • DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-3 Distearate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-90M, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Blue 1, Red 40, Green 5

Buy on kmart
Samantha B.
Pineland, TX
I love the way this product smells. My husband uses this and he never had a problem getting rid of work funk that his job sends him home with. This is something he uses in his hair and his body so there are never any conflicting smells when he comes out of the shower. The quality of this 3 in 1 is without parallel. His skin feels and looks rehydrated while also feeling soft to the touch. His hair comes out clean and manageable. His hair is soft and wispy as if he just came from the barber. I would recommend this product to any man who needs something to stand up against dirt and odors.
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
My boyfriend kept stealing my Nivea body wash because he loved he way it made his skin feel after using it. However, of course it left him smelling like a girl. lol So, I bought him this and he and I both LOVE it. He crawled into bed last night after a shower and I was in heaven.
Sasha S.
My husband loves this stuff. After a long day of work in the refineries it's one of MY go to's for HIM to use to get the smell and sweat off his body and out of his hair! I highly recommend this product it has the perfect manly smell.
Vivian W.
I actually tried this because my boyfriend just got this, and I was skeptical that how could one thing wash everything, but it did its job pretty well. It didn't really dry my skin out, I have pretty damaged hair so I still needed extra conditioning, but that is normal with my hair. But I love the scent, its very clean and fresh.
Jeremy S.
I like this bodywash, it is not my first choice but definitely one that I like using when I am out of my regular body wash. It smells great, and doesn't leave your skin dry or itchy. It is inexpensive and easy to find at most retailers. I would recommend trying this product.
Liz H.
Memphis , TN
My boyfriend uses this and I love the way it smells. Sometimes if I'm out of my body wash or I've had a long day of working outside at work I use his body wash. It makes me feel extremely clean. It does leave a little bit of a tingle on my skin but I think I like that. You can pick it up most places with a personal hygiene section.
Denise H.
Longview
My fiancé has very sensitive skin so there's only a number of products he can use without having dry itchy skin. He really loves this product and we try to get it as often as we can!!! 🛁🛁🛁🛁 we got this from Walmart and he is definitely a repeat user!
Kimberly F.
Dallas, TX
My brother recently bought this body wash and he has told me that it leaves his skin feeling super soft and that after the shower he feels more clean than using any other body wash or bar soap !! I recommended to my boyfriend and his dad !
Emily D.
Tucson
Very moisturizing and has a great smell, for dry skin (most men) would like this. I use it every morning and it lasts all day keeping my skin nice and moisturized. The price is reasonable, definitly worth the procuct you receive.
Brittany C.
KISSIMMEE, FL
I washed my self with this bodywash cause I missed my hubby when he was working out oftown ..crazy I know but it made me feel close to him
. it also made my.skin so soft and smell so noce and not just a smell that wore off in a few seconds after unwash !
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
Is this a good product for sensitive skin my boyfriend is always breaking out from working In the heat
Destiny L.