BY NIVEA

For men who want a moisturizing shower experience and the 3-in-1 benefit for a shower, shampoo and shave, all in one. This formula contains avocado oil and provides cleansing with convenience of shaving.

• Shower, Shave, Shampoo
  • DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-3 Distearate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-90M, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Blue 1, Red 40, Green 5

Buy on Amazon
rocio g.
Miami
this is a great product I loved  it i bought this product and it had a very nice packaging if i were you i would go for it the value is not really good it made my skin soft. No it had never disappointed me because I have tried the this brand for 4years I recommend this to my friends and family
allison M.
AITKIN, MN
I got this for my boyfriend and it works amazing!!!! Smells awesome and leaves his really dry skin feeling baby soft. Def recommend for the typical dry skinned man!!!
Jeremy S.
I like this bodywash, it is not my first choice but definitely one that I like using when I am out of my regular body wash. It smells great, and doesn't leave your skin dry or itchy. It is inexpensive and easy to find at most retailers. I would recommend trying this product.
Royal B.
Madera
Hubby used it smells great and leaves every smooth and soft ! Packaging was great. Very great scent especially on your loved one.. I've used it a few times for myself and it was amazing smelled like a man but loved it still lol I bought it at my local target
Denise H.
Longview
My fiancé has very sensitive skin so there's only a number of products he can use without having dry itchy skin. He really loves this product and we try to get it as often as we can!!! 🛁🛁🛁🛁 we got this from Walmart and he is definitely a repeat user!
Brittany C.
KISSIMMEE, FL
I washed my self with this bodywash cause I missed my hubby when he was working out oftown ..crazy I know but it made me feel close to him
. it also made my.skin so soft and smell so noce and not just a smell that wore off in a few seconds after unwash !
Meghaan K.
Bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! Uses this everyday! The packaging it comes in is convenient and manly! We bought this at our local Walmart! Not too expensive either! We will definitely be repurchasing and I absolutely recommend!
Cherrish S.
Las Vegas, NV
Nivea is a product that with just a little amount used can coat the whole body and after can make you body feel really soft and really fresh I use this product often and will continue to use this product
lily g.
Downey, CA
My two boys love this product. They are clean n smell really good after a tough day. They must have it, and I constantly replenish as soon as they finish each bottle.
jami l.
Cheektowaga
I bought this for my husband, but ended using it all of the time! The scent was great and helped wake me up in the morning. Definitely will be repurchasing