Nivea a Kiss of Shine Natural Glossy Lip Care, 0.35-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6) uploaded by jekasini j.Nivea a Kiss of Shine Natural Glossy Lip Care, 0.35-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6) uploaded by Madison W.

BY NIVEA

• I prefer to use nude lip that hardly seen!! Is this is p...2 Answers
  • Who else has like 10 of these :) 4 Answers
Nivea a Kiss of Shine Natural Glossy Lip Care, 0.35-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)
  • "This helps your lips from being dry and also has a pretty pearly finish to it" in 49 reviews
  • "Love this it's so hydrating for your lips and doesn't feel cakey for day wear" in 40 reviews
  • "it made my lips look so sexy and it felt great." in 1 review
  • "This lip gloss is more thin in texture and feels a little slick and slippery." in 1 review
Michelle M.
Hartford
Awesome product love using this for lip care and also a lip gloss. Using this is double duty lips feel smooth and silky. I'm not much on lipstick or gloss so I love using lip care products as my everyday lip routine. This one definitely takes on the duty of my lip gloss.
Nicole R.
Wyoming
This product makes your lips not only nice and smooth but also very shiny. The lip gloss/chapstick makes your lips look nice and plum. keeps your lips hydrated and nice. I would recommend this product to people that have chapped lips all the time, but also want a gloss this is a great solution.
Allison S.
Zanesville
The Nivea A Kiss of Shine Lip Gloss is an irresistible natural gloss it dose not leaves no sticky residue behind. It has shea butter and vitamin E in it so it conditions your lips, leaving them soft and smooth.
Ashley B.
Amissville
These are great if you are going out and want to reapply for glossy shiny lips! The color is natural, and it isn’t sticky or gooey. It has a nice soft smell, and i always get compliments on it when i wear!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
trinity a.
I LOVE this product . It's nice and smooth it feels super soft on the lips and looks great! It stayed on for about 3 hours ! The price is a little much but it's okay it's worth it .
there is a nice applicator on the end so it goes on well, I will definitely buy this again!
Manaro U.
Brooklyn
I love this product as a gloss.  After I apply either Vaseline or Carmax, I will apply this to give my lips some shine.  It is easy to apply and feels pretty good on the lips.  Not very sticky.  It’s not an absolute must, but it’s a great gloss to toss in your bag for a quick something if you need it.  I would recommend it!
Aneesa C.
Athens
I love that I can use this to give me a little shine even when I'm not wearing much makeup. It is hydrating and looks like an actual gloss. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable chapstick/gloss.
Sarah G.
Guilford
-I ONLY PURCHASED A SINGLE TUBE NOT THE SIX PACK-

I absolutely adored this product! Not only was it a great gloss, it was super moisturizing!
The packaging was super simple, and fairly nice.
I loved this product, but, it was almost four dollars for one tube... which wasn't really the best price.
I do reccomend this though!
Natalie g.
I have at least 8 of these floating around my house. I love the way that this gloss isnt too sticky.  It offers a shimmer without being to overwhelming. It is one of my go to's to make my look come together when i am in a hurry. Im sure i will be buying another 8 more when these eventually run out.
Selina L.
El Paso, TX
Who else has like 10 of these :)
Karla M.
lynwood
I prefer to use nude lip that hardly seen!! Is this is perfect for me??