BY NIVEA

Nivea A Kiss of Shine provides long lasting moisturization and SPF 15 sunburn protection. Enriched with shea butter and vitamin E, it leaves lips feeling soft, smooth and kissable. see more...

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for years, haven't been able to find it locally recently so I've been ordering on amazon. This moisturizers while also sealing the moisturizer in. I wear it alone but also over lip liner or any other lip color. I've tried lots of gloss from clinique to Victoria's Secret and this is what I always come back to! I wear department store everything else on my face but this $3 lip gloss is the best!
Nathaly Q.
Nathaly Q.
Utah
I loved this lip care, First it has a great and delicious cherry flavor, It's super important for me because the care in my lips should be accompanied of a good flavor. Second It hydrates and gave to me a pretty and fabulous red color. Third helps prevent sunburn and I said it because I live in a sunny city. This lip care was good for me. I'll try to prove the other flavors
Teri D.
Teri D.
Cottage Grove, WI
Cant go wrong with a Nivea product! This is shiny, feels soft when applied and stays on. Does not need to be reapplied as often as others I have tried. The tube is a perfect flexible size, fits in my pocket. I have several of these in different places...until one of my daughters visits, then it seems like they just disappear :)
Khadiza F.
Khadiza F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Nivea natural lip gloss goes on smoothly, its not sticky and gives just a hint of a natural color to the lips. The smell might be too strong for some people but not for me.
It has a bit of fruity smell/taste but is not sweet or bitter. It lasts on my lips a fairly long time. I'm glad I use it..
Carol H.
Carol H.
Earlville, NY
This is one of the best lip balms I've ever carried, I use it frequently throughout every day. This is not waxy or thick. It goes on nicely. It is also nice that it doesn't "melt" if you happen to carry it in your pocket... I've been using it for years with great satisfaction- no chapped lips!
Marie M.
Marie M.
Hatboro, PA
I love all the Nivea products. I have several in stashed in purses and cars (not a good idea if is hot out). I find that I don't have to reapply it as much as some other lip care products. I like the smooth, creamy texture. I think to be drawn back to this product again and again.
Kathrynn C.
Kathrynn C.
Brandon, FL
I can't review any of these products, as I haven't used any of these products. I haven't used Nivea products before, though I would like to try them. I don't know if they are long lasting. I don't know if they are good for the price. I don't know if I would buy them again.
Jess E.
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
This is so shiny on my lips and really hydrates them as well. It came in great packaging and was very reasonably priced. This was the first time I used the product and it exceeded my expectations as a consumer. I would recommend to others and my friends use this product.
Sterling D.
Sterling D.
Hauppauge, NY
LADIES AND GENTELMEN, BUY BUY BUY. This is an absolute fave of mine. It has the perfect moisturizing and gloss. I have chronic dry lips and Nivea is my fave. The price is pretty low and you can find it in any drug store. I recommend to anyone with dry lips like mine.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves a really pretty sheen on the lips. It has a nice scent to it. They are very affordable and usually pretty easy to find. It helps a little on keeping the lips hydrated and soft, but mainly it just gives that glossy look to the lips. I would recommend.