BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea A Kiss of Shine provides long lasting moisturization and SPF 15 sunburn protection. Enriched with shea butter and vitamin E, it leaves lips feeling soft, smooth and kissable.

• I prefer to use nude lip that hardly seen!! Is this is p...2 Answers
  • Who else has like 10 of these :) 4 Answers
NIVEA A Kiss Of Shine Lip Gloss
  • "Love these! Great moisturizing lip balm, and if you get it tinted with a color, there is no need for a lipstick over top of it. I love the raspberry one! Is shiny like a lip gloss, but is so much more! This product has replaced the need for Chapstick. " in 22 reviews
Michelle M.
Hartford
Awesome product love using this for lip care and also a lip gloss. Using this is double duty lips feel smooth and silky. I'm not much on lipstick or gloss so I love using lip care products as my everyday lip routine. This one definitely takes on the duty of my lip gloss.
Nicole R.
Wyoming
This product makes your lips not only nice and smooth but also very shiny. The lip gloss/chapstick makes your lips look nice and plum. keeps your lips hydrated and nice. I would recommend this product to people that have chapped lips all the time, but also want a gloss this is a great solution.
Sheena B.
Normally I love Nivea but I just can’t get behind this product. It’s definitely moisturizing, and I’m honestly not 100% sure that this is the same one that I have, but the one I have has little sparkles in it that makes an otherwise creamy formula super chunky and almost rough on your lips. It might work well as a lip scrub, (not really, I’m being snarky) but it’s super uncomfortable to wear for more than a few minutes
Allison S.
Zanesville
The Nivea A Kiss of Shine Lip Gloss is an irresistible natural gloss it dose not leaves no sticky residue behind. It has shea butter and vitamin E in it so it conditions your lips, leaving them soft and smooth.
Ashley B.
Amissville
These are great if you are going out and want to reapply for glossy shiny lips! The color is natural, and it isn’t sticky or gooey. It has a nice soft smell, and i always get compliments on it when i wear!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
trinity a.
I LOVE this product . It's nice and smooth it feels super soft on the lips and looks great! It stayed on for about 3 hours ! The price is a little much but it's okay it's worth it .
there is a nice applicator on the end so it goes on well, I will definitely buy this again!
Manaro U.
Brooklyn
I love this product as a gloss.  After I apply either Vaseline or Carmax, I will apply this to give my lips some shine.  It is easy to apply and feels pretty good on the lips.  Not very sticky.  It’s not an absolute must, but it’s a great gloss to toss in your bag for a quick something if you need it.  I would recommend it!
Aneesa C.
Berkeley, CA
I love that I can use this to give me a little shine even when I'm not wearing much makeup. It is hydrating and looks like an actual gloss. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable chapstick/gloss.
Natalie g.
I have at least 8 of these floating around my house. I love the way that this gloss isnt too sticky.  It offers a shimmer without being to overwhelming. It is one of my go to's to make my look come together when i am in a hurry. Im sure i will be buying another 8 more when these eventually run out.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Who else has like 10 of these :)
Karla M.
lynwood
I prefer to use nude lip that hardly seen!! Is this is perfect for me??