Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY

Do you need to reapply this often?
Amelia C.
Amelia C.
June 25, 2016, 1:37 a.m.
No. I usually apply it once in the morning.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Aug. 25, 2015, 7:14 a.m.
Not really. It's sort of waxy and stays put for awhile. I only reapply after I eat or drink.
Arica L.
Arica L.
Aug. 28, 2014, 12:20 a.m.
No, I feel like this seeps into your lips well so it's not just sitting on top like most lip balms. I love it.
Marion B.
Marion B.
April 16, 2014, 12:26 p.m.
Maybe it's just me but the reason I don't like this chap stick is the fact that I do have to reapply it a lot.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
March 1, 2014, 8:49 p.m.
I apply it once in the morning and once in the evening and my lips are okay. I live in Alberta, Canada with -35*C today and my lips are moisturized with Nivea twice a day!
Theresa V.
Theresa V.
Feb. 15, 2014, 3:34 p.m.
I apply this in the morning and most of the time I only feel the need to reapply it once or twice throughout the day and then before bed. Which is actually really good because a lot of lip balms leave my lips wanting more moisture and hydration and I feel like If I don't reapply every so often my lips get dry. Of course during the winter months when my lips are chapped and need extra hydration I'll apply more frequently, but yeah.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Feb. 1, 2014, 7:09 a.m.
I usually apply at night before bed and first thing in the morning. If it is the dry season like winter or summer here in Arizona I use it before going outside as well to protect my lips from the elements.
Summer W.
Summer W.
Jan. 5, 2014, 4:44 p.m.
If you want it for the WHOLE day , you would pobably need about 3-4 reapplies to totally moisturize your lips =D Pretty good though , love the scent !
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Sept. 1, 2013, 8:33 p.m.
No! I usually have to reapply pretty often with Chapstick and Burt's Bees, but this really lasts a long time. I think it's b/c of the honey which is very moisturizing.

Join Now