BY NIVEA

A Kiss of Cherry fruity lip care Shea Butter & Cherry Extract see more...

kenya f.
Atlanta, GA
This a good one. It hydrated the lips for hours without reapplying. Be ready for the hint of red o your lips for those who dont want any tints. I personally like it. It gives the feel of makeup without wearing it. Other then the milk and honey this is a go to item for me.
Brandi H.
Shreveport
  Nivea A kiss of Cherry fruity lip care bonus pack (6 pack of 2 each) This product works well for me and my son. It has a light cherry scent. It is very gentle so kids can use too. It has nice packaging being simple but very clear to read.

MariaJose C.
It’s was good at the moment but it was a one time thing if you are in a hurry and this is all you can find it will do the job but not my favorite
Chelsea S.
Pensacola
Easy to store in my purse. My go-to lip product! Keeps my lips feeling great & looking great. Very moisturizing & refreshing.
member-731ba
Wonderful taste. No snap off. Thick and comfortable coating. Great smell. Lasts very long, only need so much
Ashley O.
Smells delicious and makes my lips soft like butter.. I would recommend and I would buy again
Alexis T.
It’s a good chapstick I would say it’s a nice smooth application and scent
Aimen/ ا.
riyadh
When my lips feel chapped I really look for this product. It’s nicely packed and can be easily handle. Not too pricey and definitely smooth and gentle. Gives a nice touch and flavour. If you have chapped lips you should definitely buy it.
Fernanda A.
Se siente en los labios frescos durante todo el dia y ademas el color se mira bonito perfecto para utilizar con labiar por debajo o simplemente sin labial
Yazz G.
Texas
Normally use when out side . I like so much  because have a little colour and hydrated much . And the price is not very expensive

back