BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Antioxidant Enriched Lip Care NIVEA A Kiss of Vitamin Swirl with two amazing formulas swirled together to give you a luscious new experience in Lip Care. Enriched with Acai Berry and Wild Apple Extracts, both rich in vitamins and antioxidants, the formula helps to maintain healthy looking beautiful lips. Hydrating formula is enriched with Vitamins C, E, and pro vitamin B5 for long lasting moisture. see more...

• How does this make your lips feel? How long do you think it last...2 Answers
  • Did you find that this was long lasting? 5 Answers
  • Is this long-lasting or does it need frequent application?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I lick my lips a lot so often times my lips get really dry/chapped and cheaper products don't stay on my lips for very long. i found this at cvs 2/$4 so i thought I'd give it a whirl. it's cheaper than EOS (which i also love!). it smells great but there is no flavoring to match. the product itself looks like its tinted but it doesn't show up on my dark lips (it does show up on the rim of my drinks however!). i use this during the day and at night the nivea lip product in a round tin (macadamia nut) because its clear and won't show up on my pillow! great combo! my lips are soft and moisturized every day" in 359 reviews
  • "I bought this a few days ago, and I really like it...the balm itself is a clear and pink swirl pattern, and it leaves a sheer, light pinkish tint on your lips. I love the tint, the smell, and the way it feels! Very hydrating, I will definitely be buying this again!!!" in 116 reviews
  • "This is my favorite lip balm for Summer! It has SPF, which helps to protect my lips from dangerous sun rays! That's always a plus in looking for skin/lip products for summertime. The formula of this balm keeps my lips moisturized, smooth, and never flaky or chapped! I love the smell and I'm constantly reapplying. It's a nice dose of comfort for my lips! I love Nivea, and this balm is another great product from the brand!" in 80 reviews
Elana F.
This product was the definition “just ok”. The flavor it ok. It’s delicious until some of the melted product gets on your tongue. It seems to coat your entire mouth in an instant. It has this weird, powdery aftertaste, like roses and baby powder. The shimmer doesn’t show well on pink lips. Personally, I have dark pink lips that show it a little TOO strongly. But when my paler friends use it, they just look like they shmeared crappy highlight on their mouth. It also gets really oily. You can’t lay any lipstick over it if you want it to stay on at all. I wouldn’t say it’s awful, but I wouldn’t recommend it so a friend.
Maggie A.
Hughson, CA
I loved this product!
It smells amazing and it is very moisturizing.
It would leave my lips very soft.
Packaging is very cute and I love that it has a great raspberry flavor and a slightly shiny finish with a light pink tint. It moisturizers okay but the hydrating effect doesn't last after it wears off, which it does pretty easily. It's not sticky and comes off cleanly. The packaging is fine and price is right.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
I love this product NIVEA a Kiss of Berry Swirl ! It's amazing 😉 how soft it makes your lips 👄 & how smooth! It's a nice feeling ! Then it comes in this cute white & pink package . It's so convenient because it's small so you can just throw it in your bag or simply put it in your pocket for an easy on the go chapstick 💄 . This also has a beautiful berry smell ! Love it ! Gotta have it ladies ! If you don't like chapped lips and no color than this is for you Nivea a kiss of berry swirl is a must have for ladies around the world 🌎!
Shaina S.
Austin, TX
I love everything Nivea! This lip balm has a beautiful tint and leaves my lips hydrated, tinted and soft. I purchased this lip tint at CVS and I am always happy when they carry nivea products. German Nivea is my favorite and I always buy products when i travel to EU. I am happy some nivea products are available in the US
Mariya A.
Santa Ana, CA
The product was very well moisturizing and quite hydrating. Although I do not immensely chapped lips, I do have the sort of lips that get sensitive during the winter. A Kiss of Berry Swirl not only tasted great, but also gave my lips a nice sheen. That being said, I did find that I had to reapply about once an hour (but I am the sort of person that talks a lot and eats regularly), so this might be an effect of my lifestyle as opposed to the product itself. Either way, I do feel like A Kiss of Berry Swirl is a good product especially considering its low cost.
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
This product actually tastes pretty good, which is weird to incorporate in a view. But come on, there's nothing worse than getting chemical-tasting product in your mouth. Ew. Anyway, this product also provides great moisture--without making your lips dry out or flake. Some chapsticks make my lipstick/lipstain bunch up or flake, but this product is great. Occasionally, I will wipe some excess off on a paper towel before applying my next product, but it will always work to make my lips unchapped. It's also great on natural days by itself! I recommend.
Onica A.
Queens
This product works best for summertime it’s not really a winter project because after a while my lips get really dry which is not so good for me because then he starts to look chapped and I don’t like that because I don’t wear make up often enough.
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
Although this stuff smells great and is very smooth when applying to the lips, I have to be honest... it made my lips feel even more chapped than they already were prior to using this product. It wasn't super cheap either. I had heard of this brand from friends and family, so it sounded like a pretty popular product. But unfortunately it just made my lips more reliant on the chapstick. Some people might love this stuff, but I on the other hand just don't care for it.
Brittany K.
Port Washington
When it comes to lip care I get pretty picky, especially when there is color involved! Over all I have to say that Nivea products are 'okay' for me. Once and awhile I'll find one that suits me well. Unfortunately, this wasn't one of them. A friend actually gave me one as she got it for her birthday. My skin tone is brown and my lips are a bit lighter but the color just didn't do it for me, maybe for someone else with different skin? It did smell nice though!
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Did you find that this was long lasting?
Marina A.
How much does this product usually cost?
Katie M.
Smithfield , VA
Is this long-lasting or does it need frequent application?
Charlisa K.
Bloomington, IN
How does this make your lips feel? How long do you think it lasts? Are there any cool flavors?
Influenster M.
Does it actually hydrate your lips, instead of making them chapped?