BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from Germany: NIVEA - 48h Women Deo Roll-On (Fresh Muck) 50ml

Nadine G.
Richmond
This is one of my favorite deodorant of all time. It's very refreshing and leaves you with a very soft feeling all day. The scent stays on all day for me, but the only bad thing about it is that its a little "sticky" at first. That being said I still love it and use it every day because I've never found a deodorant that stays on all day and makes me smell really good.
Angela G.
I was never able to find something that helped and lasted until I came across this product, it literally stays on for a long time. I would say this one helps more then any other I've tried. The price is good I would say, would definitely buy again
Amber K.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Love this deodorant it glides on smoothly,doesn't leave white streaks behind,doesnt stain my shirts and feels lovely like almost applying lotion under my arms.  Extremely long lasting and keeps odor under control. I highly recommend it to others
Faith F.
Cressona, PA
Amazing product and very fresh feeling. It was long lasting. However on a really hot and sweaty day I had to reapply once. I like the smell and the bottle is nice. No room for improvement in my opinion.
Angela P.
Rialto, CA
So i had a love/ hate relationship with this product and how my body reacted to it depending on the weather. Yes it was amazing at keeping the smell away when it wasn't so hot outside but on days where it was very humid it wouldn't necessarily do its job. I would not buy this again during the summer but wouldn't mind using it in the winter.
Caity M.
Normal
Left me with a fresh feeling for an entire day in the field with young children! Recommended this product to my mom, sister, and several friends and co-workers... have only heard good things! I have tried other products similar and was not happy with the results, felt sweaty all day! Buying again and again.
Bhavana G.
Katy
I really like this product! Its feels very refreshing on the skin. One thing I did notice is that it feels a little greasy just after you apply it, but the feeling goes away after a couple minutes, and it feels like there's nothing on! It doesn't rub off onto clothes and stays put on the skin for long!
Claire C.
Works really well; smells nice! It was a little sticky, cold, and wet when first applied but it dries. If you put on clothes immediately, it can cause them too be wet too, so let your armpits dry first. I would probably buy it again because I like Nivea
Shuchi j.
Sunnyvale, CA
Dear Influensters, I am a long time user of nevia in my house for all ages. I have been introduced to this deo by my mom. I loved this product.
- Smells like flowers
- Stays all day long
-does not leave a white cast on skin
I hope your will like it
Lizz T.
Firebaugh
This product I been using it for 5 years and it’s a good product for dry armpits . Yes it’s long lasting mine is 24 hrs . I get mine in target it’s a really good product yes I recommend it for most people that feel there armpits dry .