BY NIVEA #43 in Body Oil

Over time skin can lose firmness and elasticity. NIVEA 4 in 1 Firming Body Oil uses a powerful formula to offer you multiple skin benefits to help nourish dehydrated, aging & crepeyskin. This fast absorbing all over body oil:

• firms skin in 2 weeks
  • evens skin tone
  • nourishes intensively
  • reduces the appearance of stretchmarks

Available in a large 200ml size so you can use this moisturising body oil all over and every day.

HOW IT WORKS:

This powerful formula contains skin's own coenzyme Q10, Avocado Oil, Cottenseed Oil and Macadamia Oil to give you firmer, even looking and beautiful skin.

It's free of mineral oils, making it fast absorbing. Free of Vitamin A, making it a suitable stretch mark oil for pregnancy.

• Does the NIVEA 4 in 1 Firming Body Oil make your skin fee...1 Answers
  • Does this have a scent?2 Answers
  • Does this really work? I want to try it2 Answers
NIVEA 4 in 1 Firming Body Oil
  • "Excelent product. I love that it absorbs immediately.  My skin feels firmer. I use body lotion to complement. I love it. started using this oil after I had my son 6 months ago.  This oil is fantastic!  It faded my stretch marks, my skin is really soft and moisturised and feels firmer - like it was prior to Pregnancy. The oil glides on beautifully and absorbs quickly. Thank you Nivea!! :)
    " in 21 reviews
  • "Love this product... I Seriously recommended especially if u have dry skin.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤" in 19 reviews
  • "Love this item! It works really well. Any stretch marks or even cellulite dissipated within a week or two. It's also super gentle and easy to use. Don't know what I'd do without it, Especially since bathing suit season is right around the corner." in 5 reviews
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
I actually just recently discovered this absolutely amazing product!! This is so different from any body oil I have ever tried. It quickly sinks into the skin. Your have this amazing gorgeous glow and your skin feels so hydrated and healthy. Even like the next day my skin still feels moisturized!! I am so obsessed!!
Paola T.
Doral, FL
I've been using Nivea body lotion for looong time. This is the first time I found the body firming oil. I just used two times, but I love the feeling. Not greasy at all. Love it!

Two essential needs in one. moisturizes and firms. Great product, at least for me!
Martha C.
Miami
When I started to use it if I felt that little by little I was recovering the elasticity of my skin, in terms of stretch marks is not miracle, but since hydrata is a prevention, I have a lot of faith and if it is good because for furs Which are very dry or mature skins if it helps.
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY
love this oil. leaves my skin feeling silky smooth with out leaving any residue on my clothing. i usually use it at night so my skin is completely plump and moisturized once I wake up.
Megan D.
Nashville
I liked this oil at first - It absorbed right into my skin leaving it silky smooth. Then 48 hours later (this time frame is not unusual) my entire body broke out into a rash that would not go away for another week. I use many other Nivea products with no problem so I was surprised. I was traveling and did not want to deal with the return while away nor did I want to transport it back home. So I just left it behind. Lesson learned!
Noor H.
" its so good makes my skin firm smooth and moisturized. My skin used to look loose wrinkled but his product is really good. It's long lasting goes all day long. My skin is sensitive to most products but it's perfect for sensitive skin and I will definitely recommend it bcoz... I love it!"
maría f.
Miami
I like this Nivea oil for the skin and the fact that the scent is really nice is truly pleasant plus it doesn't feel stick and it is super gentle on the skin on my opinion so I think the brand is a yes to me
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this after the shower. Does firm skin, noticed after about 3 bottles. I used it during and after my pregnancy. I kept me stretch mark free and itch free.
Hannah C.
West Liberty
Not only does this smell great, but really moisturizes the skin. it seems to sink in and last a long time on the skin, without being oily.....Love it!
Tasha B.
Nivea is an amazing brand of products. I've never tried this product before. Firming body oil from Nivea highly recommended brand of products.
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Where can I find this? I'm having a hard time finding it
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Is this nivea product any good?
Tasha B.
Where can i find this interesting product?
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
I prefer oil over lotion! Does this absorb quickly?
Clair B.