BY NIVEA

This ophthamologically and dermatologically tested eye makeup remover has been specifically designed for the sensitive eye area to thoroughly remove waterproof long lasting eye make-up without leaving any greasy residue.

• I wear waterproof eyeliner and I want to know how effective this ...1 Answers
  • Hi, I would like to try this product since others... Be the first to answer!
  • Anyone know how's the feel/texture of this product? How effective...1 Answers
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
I like this product a lot. It makes taking my eye makeup off really easy. I don't like to scrub or wipe my eye area hard. I just put some of this on a puff and wipe it right off. Never had any issues with it
Marie Jasmine S.
It doesnt take off mascara very well. However eyeshadow is off in a breeze. And it is great if you dont want any oils on your eyes. Wont repurchase it though! I prefer a makeup remover that takes everything off
Nelida R.
Cheney, WA
It works great. Removes all your make up not leaving anything behind. I really recommend it to girls. It's very gentle not harsh and you can get it at very good price at any local stores. My friends really like it.
Shelby H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
It gets the job done and is efficient. It works on waterproof mascara, too, after a bit of rubbing. The only thing I don't like is the oily film it leaves on the skin.
ayisha f.
if you are looking for a very gentle easy to use make up remover i definitely recommend this Nivea visage eye make up remover . This eye make make up remover is very light weight, you can barely feel it on your skin when applying it to remove your make up. I had to check a couple of times to make sure i actually had the product on my make up remover sponge. There was no greasy feeling or residue after removing my eye shadow and mascara. This does come in a 125 ml bottle and had last me a long time. That is sue to me not wearing make up very often especially lately as i have had eye surgery. When i did wear make often i had no allergic reaction or eye irritation from using this Nivea visage make up remover, even when i got a bit of it in my eyes. This is worth the price as well
Jennifer E.
Anaheim, CA
Haaaaaaate this product. It is rare that I waste a product, normally something I don't like will get used in some way or donated (aka given to my husband). But this I literally just poured down the drain.

1) It burns your eyes. And yes, I am careful when I take my eye makeup off, but it stings. Stings so much I was dreading taking off my face at night.
2) Doesn't do that amazing a job, usually find residue of mascara under my eyes come morning
3) The burning. I feel this warrants another mention.

So yes, cheap as chips, but there are far better options out there.
Amanda D.
Merced, CA
I loooove having this eye makeup remover because with my liquid eyeliner nothing was taking it off! I was coming out the shower looking like a raccoon and no amount of wiping or warm water or baby wipes would help. My face thanks these haha It was literally painful trying to remove my eyeliner without this.
Maritza R.
Works fairly well. I have used other product for eye make up remover and I have yet to find one that works best for me. This one works more or less the same as the other products that I have purchased in the past. The fragrance of the remover is not that strong which is something I can appreciate.
Lena C.
Strunk, KY
This is a great product! It keeps my skin feeling moisturized after a long day with harsh makeup and smells good! Its not a harsh scent, but very light and subtle. I bought my product online. Fast and easy shipping! Its long lasting and I would most buy it again, and recommend it to anyone!
Kaylynn N.
Louisville, KY
This did a good job of getting all of the make up off, but it was a little harsh on my skin. Granted, I do have sensitive skin anyways. I think it also think having to use a wash cloth made matters worse. I have switched to make-up remover wipes, they are a lot gentler on the skin.
mrs t.
Does it leave your skin feeling dry?
Lizzy S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Will this product easily remove long lasting gel eyeliner ? And mascara/lash glue?
Kaitlin W.
Xenia, OH
I have been looking for an eye make up remover that isn't too oily and doesn't break my skin out. Is this known to be oily and should it be used for sensitive skin?
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Anyone know how's the feel/texture of this product? How effective it is with waterproof makeup?
Sandrine T.
Does it contains alcohol?